Any movies where guy kiss girl with cum on her face?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Snowballer

Aug 27, 2019
HMN-426 (Kitano Mina), 45:00 other guy's creampie; fake cum (despite the pixilation, you can tell the other guy is wearing a condom when he pulls out).

Reactions: sheeeeerx

Snowballer

Aug 27, 2019
I saw some of this. The cumshots seem real. That would suck if this studio started using the fake stuff.
I don't know whether the consistency (100% thick) of each snowball is a giveaway or not, but there is something suspicious at 25:00: Komatsu Azu spills most of the snowball before she kisses the other guy. Then there's a camera cut and suddenly she has a mouth full of cum again. Still, it's a good video either way.

Last edited:

bnb

Apr 19, 2009

SSIS-835 at 1:56 own cum​

CJOD-394 1:17 own cum
SSIS-836 at end. Just a cum hug that could have ended so much better

Snowballer

Aug 27, 2019
FSDSS-650: 1:57:00 Guy wipes other guy's creampie off Ranran Fujii, then eats out what's left inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: cargula

AnonC

Sep 15, 2023
JUQ-252 (eating other guys creampie)
NSPS-111 (eating other guys creampie)
DKSC-001 (eating other guys creampie)
DKSC-005 (eating other guys creampie)
DKSC-004 (eating other guys creampie)
DKSC-002 (eating other guys creampie)
AVSA-090 (eating other guys creampie)
AMCF-162 (eating other guys creampie)
HMN-296 (eating other guys creampie)
HONB-087 (eating other guys creampie)
KGAI-09 (eating other guys creampie)
TYOD-261 (eating other guys creampie)
HMN-305 (eating other guys creampie)
AGAV-020 (eating other guys creampie)
RASH-003 (eating other guys creampie)

Does anyone have NTC-001 THRU NTC-007??

Sorry I can't give timecodes. When I download Jav titles I usually crop the videos to the scenes I like to save space. Any timecodes I could give wouldn't be the same as full movie version.
I'm new to the site. I have a lot of other Codes (I'll try to stay away from the ones already mentioned in this thread). Just wanted to make sure moderators post this message to make sure I'm not violating any rules.

Reactions: Snowballer and bnb

clm123

Aug 8, 2016
DLDSS-179
Starting at around 42 (more in the minutes after)
Also many in the last scene. 2:50 would be one example, but more before and after

Reactions: cargula

gabetravala

Aug 27, 2018
DLDSS-179
Starting at around 42 (more in the minutes after)
Also many in the last scene. 2:50 would be one example, but more before and after

I also saw this video. But the cumkiss is as fake as the creampie here. in the uncensored version it is clearly visible that they use condoms even when they cum in their mouths

Snowballer

Aug 27, 2019
KGAI-11: 57:00: Arisa Matsumoto catches load from Guy 1 in her hand and smears it over the mouth of Guy 2. End: of final scene: Guy 1 comes on her back and both guys lick it up.

Reactions: gabetravala