Female teacher makes out with students during class

robocop321

Jun 26, 2020
I really enjoy jav movies where the teacher secretly has sex (or gives a blow- or handjob) during class. I can only think of two titles right now and would love to see if anyone knows more! But this thread can be used as a compilation thread as well!

The focous should be consensual sex and not r*** scenes. And also no timestop or alternative reality scenes, even though i enjoy those.

For example:

Dandy-335:
Y4sdwU7.jpg

1dandy00335jp-1.jpg

The teacher jerks one of her students off and then takes him out and fucks him:
1dandy00335jp-2.jpg

Dandy-355 follows the same formular:
lBhUwOS.jpg

1dandy00355jp-17.jpg

Then there is Hunt-894:
6Ndr3vj.jpg

1hunt00894jp-6.jpg

1hunt00894jp-9.jpg
1hunt00894jp-17.jpg

The entire movie is about teachers blowing students during class and then fucking them later.

Btw: Movies in which the teacher takes the student out of the class and makes out with them in hallway (while class is still going on) can be posted too. It's similarly sneaky and taboo in my opinion.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I follow the IQQQ series from Center Village; there is no blowjob, but the student's finger bangs and rubs the teacher in class while the other student read their books. Then they fuck in a bathroom stall while other students try to listen in. The last scene is usually fucking outside of class or in the med room.

h_086iqqq03pl.jpg

h_086iqqq00023jp-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: robocop321 and mago

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
MIDE-767

mide767pl.jpg

Third scene. At the beginning of the scene the teacher tells the students in the classroom something but not even the English subtitles helped me understand what. She then pleasures the student that followed her just outside the classroom with the door being open! From certain camera angles you can see the students inside studying while their lucky classmate is made to ejaculate by their teacher in complete secrecy. She employs a plethora of methods, including blowjob, but in the end she chooses to end it with a footjob, so if you're not into that this scene might not make it into your hall of fame, but I'd still recommend you check it out. If you search for it some sites have a subtitled version of it although the subtitle's quality is a bit lacking.

Reactions: robocop321 and mago

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I've seen this scenario a lot of times, but its always about r***. The teacher gets excited and fucks a student (or other teacher or whatever) and someone records It and blackmail her. At the end all the boys r*** her.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I'm not sure about the secrecy part, because this is at the end of the film, and by that time pretty much everybody has had sex with her, but Akiho Yoshizawa milks one of her students in class (in under a minute no less!) while the rest of the class just sits there like nothing's happening. There's dialogue, but I don't speak Japanese, so I don't know what they're saying. If it's sexual in nature, I'm sure it's not happening in secret, but like I said, it's questionable in the first place anyway. But you might enjoy it, so I'll post it.

MXGS-509

h_068mxgs509pl.jpg

If you go to about 1:59:10, that's when the scene starts: