Female teacher, classroom gangbang, where a female student gets a shot

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]
Humiliating Big Breast Examination Room - Creampies & Breaking In[/SIZE][/B] [HAVD-068], with Meguru Kosaka and Yuno Hoshi
[...]
Ah, @jugulear, you got me! You wrote "[HAVD-068]", but the cover shows "HBAD-068". As I'm a huge fan of Meguru Kosaka (when I started watching JAV she was still active), I looked for that movie and was worried what I did wrong not being able to find it. :p ;)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Lately I've been making a lot of DVD code errors in my posts; shame on me. Thank you for the correction, CodeGeek, and I apologize for the unmerry-go-round.

Reactions: CodeGeek

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Well, this one is a real curiosity.

Extreme Private Music School [NHDT-838] (A.K.A. Private Extreme Conservatory), with Chisa Hoshishima, Yui Komiya, Alice Mizuno (Arisu Mizuno), Matsuri Nanakusa (Anna Nanakusa, Anna Momoi, Akane Matsuda, Shino Tanaka), Ryo Akanishi ... among a big old cast of, apparently, seventeen.

1nhdt00838pl.jpg

Now why is it that this sort of group shot is always so irresistible?

NHDT-838-1.jpg

Here's where the villainess (or one of them) gets into the act:

NHDT-838-2.jpg

As far as this angle...

NHDT-838-3.jpg

... Why did my eye travel to this one?

NHDT-838-3A.jpg

Whoever the bad girl is, she definitely wanted to take matters into another level:

NHDT-838-4.jpg

All right! I couldn't resist adding this shot of the Bald Thug. Can you blame me?

NHDT-838-5.jpg

Reactions: SakanaShachou

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ran into one where girls hop aboard the action:

Virgin Control, In Order to Pluck a Prize Most Unattainable [MIMK-027], starring Shiori Kamisaki

MIMK-027.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: leebar

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Women get into the act of working over Yuka Osawa in Teacher- Nakadashi 20 Times Consecutively [IESP-468]:

IESP-468 ladies.jpg

Unfortunately, they do not stick around when the "boys" take their turn.

IESP-468.jpg

If you'd like, a 580 MB painless download. (Last entry.) I see only days ago (last time appears to have been 2011) Member Mx70 has put this one up as a 1.2 GB direct download.

Reactions: leebar

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Wow! Great find, jugulear! It's also nice (for a change) to see a teacher who's smaller than her students and not big breasted.

I think I've seen the tan-clad tormenting woman in another teacher movie, but she merely populated an office scene or two, and appeared in the classroom audience for the teacher's "stand on the table and strip" scene, but never got involved. I remember being dissapointed because I had the faintest memory from 3-6 years ago of her in yet another teacher movie, getting a bit more involved. I searched today but couldn't find it. All I remember was that "masochist" or "masochistic" was in the (translated) title, and the teacher had long, straight hair (which is not a look that ever catches my attention, so I'm guessing there must have been something special about the cover or description to get me to even check it out).

Thanks jugulear!

Reactions: jugulear

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
An update on my previous post:
the first movie I mentioned with the tan-clad tormenting woman was HBAD-186, "New Teacher Gets Violated" starring Ichika Kuroki.
1hbad186pl.jpg

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/hbad-186-ichika-kuroki-insult-new-female-teacher.1031439/

I found a GIMP review by A Canadian that explains.
To press their case, the students show Ichika their cell-phone pictures of her being r***ing. Ichika still resists, so the hoods up the ante. They bring in a hostage, an older teacher who is a friend of Ichika's, and threaten to hurt the older teacher. Ichika cries out for the students to stop threatening the older teacher. Reluctantly, Ichika announces she'll do a burlesque number.

upload_2015-12-28_12-12-27.png
Do you think it's the same tan-clad "older teacher"?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
No wonder you remembered the tan-clad lady (I believe it is her), Leebar... she had appeared in one of your favorite movies. I was aware of that review myself, and was planning on presenting it, along with a painless download for the movie... which I just have. (More screen shots of "Tan-Clad" too... now that we've all become fans of her.)

Let me present a strange one, where female torment plays a role:

Sexless Wife's Part-time Job As An Aphrodisiac Lab Rat [RCT-800], with Saki Hatsumi, Mai Tamaki and Misora Hayama:

1rct00800pl.jpg

RCT-800 2.jpg

RCT-800.jpg

523 MB

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Reading a post by Javhoarding allowed me to learn about the following:

Slave Female Teacher - Pure-Hearted New Teacher's Anal Tragedy [CMC-155] (A.K.A. Slave Female Teacher - An Innocent New Teacher's Anal Tragedy), starring Mana Makihara and Mako Higashio (Sumire)

cmc00155pl.jpg

Although new woman teacher Aina that he was appointed to his alma mater to approach the former assistant principal that is devoted virgin .... Breath of anal mania vice principal greasy and senior lesbian woman teacher to be trampled mercilessly blue body just began ripe unexpected also crowned angry waves ?? blame Torture of! !

CMC-155.jpg

So it's not just the "greasy principal" (played by Mr. Dignified) who does our poor innocent virginal teacher in, but he is also joined by the "senior lesbian woman teacher" ... may they both maintain the strength to "trample mercilessly"!

(The series, dating way back to 2002. Now don't quote me, but I get the feeling that it was only in the last three entries where another lady entered into the dire proceedings. In -132, it appears the "bad nurse" is giving our heroine no more than a "special examination," and in the entry immediately prior to this one, or -147, the bad woman is again a nurse, but this time she gets some lesbian kicks in.)

411 MB

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Since I have rudely changed the direction of this thread to one where men take advantage of ladies and other women join in, I wanted to bring up an example that probably does not qualify exactly... still, I can't resist mentioning it, especially since the movie seems so unknown.

Deeps' Female Company Members. Private Lesbian Academy. Struggles On Location. Lesbian Education Edition [DVDES-211], with Momoka Hayami, among others

1dvdes00211pl.jpg

So we've got these scenes with men taking advantage...

DVDES-211.jpg

And then there are scenes where ladies take their turn...

DVDES-211-2.jpg

Thing that made me pause was... what's goin' on here? The translated description:

Female employees who participated in the filming of "lesbian Gakuen 2", challenge the location and stretched the body! Experimental the Ma-double-headed dildo in adult goods department for the study! Night crawling SEX not lay location the day before also smoothly! Camera rehearsal kiss, saliva exchange cunnilingus Kai alignment and lesbian play a woman AD each other! Even during production, extortion Blow! Slut producer SEX business! I ended up doing Fucking, until SEX been wooed rookie also Busty AD.

Okay, looks like the rookie employees are targeted... I guess... but the title makes it sound like they are going through a "Lesbian Education." So what's with the men? (Am I confused.)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
These immoral women do not appear to participate sexually, but they sure are complicit in the victimization:

RCT-767.jpg

From: Beautiful But Lousy Actress of cancelled TV show Shamed in the Nude During Launch Party [RCT-767], with Chitose Saegusa, Reiko Kobayakawa and Yui Saotome

RCT-767-2.jpg

Reactions: SakanaShachou

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ladies as well along for the ride (is that a pun?) in:

It Really Exists!! She Signed Up Without Being Completely Aware and Was Placed in the Patient System For Academic Purposes of a University Hospital! Shameful Abuse of a Medical Student in the Name of Providing Treatment!! [DVDES-400] (A.K.A., Real! Female Medical Student Gets Sexually Tortured and Shamed at a University Hospital), with Michiru Tsukino, Hitomi Kitagawa and Minami Ayukawa

1dvdes00400pl.jpg

Looks like they are mainly bystanders, however.

DVDES-400.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Ladies as well along for the ride (is that a pun?) in:

It Really Exists!! She Signed Up Without Being Completely Aware and Was Placed in the Patient System For Academic Purposes of a University Hospital! Shameful Abuse of a Medical Student in the Name of Providing Treatment!! [DVDES-400] (A.K.A., Real! Female Medical Student Gets Sexually Tortured and Shamed at a University Hospital), with Michiru Tsukino, Hitomi Kitagawa and Minami Ayukawa

1dvdes00400pl.jpg

Looks like they are mainly bystanders, however.

View attachment 564268

thanks for your information, the Library don't put Hitomi Kitagawa name in the cast, so I missed this one, but thanks to you now I can add this to my database ;)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
"The Library"? Did you mean JavLibrary, Supmop? I'm sure not, because the cast was unlisted there. I wonder what you meant.

Bad girl present (although I don't think she puts out) in Abnormal Confinement [IENE-501], with Emiri Tsukishima:

IENE-501.jpg

There is a series, although the addition of no-good women appear to be a rarity.

IENE-417 ... Kaoru Natsuki (Tsubaki Kato)
IENE-437
IENE-449
IENE-462 ... Anna Noma
IENE-475
IENE-488
IENE-501
IENE-507
IENE-519
IENE-530

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
"The Library"? Did you mean JavLibrary, Supmop? I'm sure not, because the cast was unlisted there. I wonder what you meant.

yes thats JAV Library that I mean ;)

sorry for my broken English, in JAV Library like you said it was unlisted, thats why I don't know Hitomi Kitagawa was performed in that movie, coz when I browse JAV Library using the actress name DVDES-400 don't appear coz she not listed

and thanks to you, because of your post here now I can add DVDES-400 into my JAV database, that Hitomi Kitagawa perform

the simple words : you make me know that Hitomi Kitagawa perfomed in DVDES-400, this info that I can't get from JAV Library

hope you can understand ?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Certainly I understand, and your English usually does the job very well. Your voice has become very valuable here of late, what with your precious thoughts and superb knowledge.

I'm sure you know as well as I that while JavLibrary comes in very handy, it is only one of several reference sites we may use to learn about cast additions, ultimately the most important often proving to be Sougouwiki. Lately I've taken to using the Minnano-av.com site (that Member C0ca-C0la pointed out to me very recently) as a quick translation of names from the Japanese. I also refer to R18 and Asian Screens, the last two becoming particularly useful to get the first name-last name order down correctly. (Some members prefer putting up names the Japanese way, that is, with the last name first, but I always go for first name first, because I am an imperialist.)

I thought I'd segue into an on-topic contribution rather than keeping this post as a message to a fellow member; not long ago I wrote about a CINEMAGIC series called "Female Warrior of Subordination" after learning about it from a great review site. I like this series, even though "female torture" is not the kind of thing I usually seek... for one reason, unlike the typical "investigator" movies, this effort came across as more unrelenting, and somehow more "serious."

If you are interested, please go to this post on the Eyeballs Rolling! Saliva Spewing! Crazed and Flipping Out of Their Minds..! thread, where I provided a good idea of what to expect. (I also touched on this series on the Good, Bad, Ugly and Tubby thread, because the male actors were credited in both English and Japanese, and what's more, the filmmakers even took the unusual step of providing the names of the characters; it's the kind of overall attention to detail I liked, helping to make most of the movies from this series come across as real movies.)

Anyway, thanks to the graciousness of someone a little too special, I managed to take a look at the first in the series:

Female Warrior of Subordination Chapter 1 DIVE [CMN-078]

51cmn00078pl.jpg

... And I was so impressed with Kei Shinohara playing the villainous lady. (Credited as REI ASAKA, The Secretary of TOKUGAWA, played by Bad Bald Bastard.) The reason I liked her was because she isn't a glamorpuss, and she evoked a nice sense of being just plain rotten.

[CMN-078] villainess.jpg

She gets into a little direct involvement, in contrast to our last few examples, even very slight lesbian action. That's Anna Takizawa who is in for it. (In the next chapter, Kaoru Natsuki, A.K.A. Tsubaki Kato, will attempt to rescue her.)

[CMN-078] villainess-2.jpg

Down the line (CMN-089. -091), the wonderful Hitomi Enjoh will wind up filling similar shoes.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Certainly I understand, and your English usually does the job very well. Your voice has become very valuable here of late, what with your precious thoughts and superb knowledge.

I'm sure you know as well as I that while JavLibrary comes in very handy, it is only one of several reference sites we may use to learn about cast additions, ultimately the most important often proving to be Sougouwiki. Lately I've taken to using the Minnano-av.com site (that Member C0ca-C0la pointed out to me very recently) as a quick translation of names from the Japanese. I also refer to R18 and Asian Screens, the last two becoming particularly useful to get the first name-last name order down correctly. (Some members prefer putting up names the Japanese way, that is, with the last name first, but I always go for first name first, because I am an imperialist.)

glad to know you can understand my broken English :)

I must admit I know Sougouwiki after read from your post in this forum, many of your posts are useful for me, thank you Mr Jugulear ;)

yes JAV Library very handy coz its more easy and simple to use than DMM, but in some cases DMM are more complete with trailers & pictures, recently I noticed Rio Hamasaki's movies list are more complete in DMM

Asian Screens is very useful for me for looking oldies stuff (VCD) and some uncessored movies

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Pretty Young G-Cup Miss Stacie Who Came From America, Blond Student Made to Cum Wildly By Perverts - Relentless Utter Violation By Japanese Molesters Causes Orgasm Juice to Gush Endlessly From Her Shaved Pussy! [DVDES-759]

DVDES-759-1.jpg

Aren't the Japanese wonderful? They simply do not discriminate, even when it comes to foreign barbarians. White girl Stacie (sometimes "Stacey") gets paid loving attention from both ends of the gender bar.

DVDES-759-2.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
If we may get back to basics, what Thread-Starter Leebar wished to narrow down was "Female teacher, classroom gangbang, where a female student gets a shot." Where, as detailed in the first post, "the female student (presumably lesbian) joins the guys to take her turn assaulting the victim teacher."

What I've got now isn't perfect, but it comes close.

Take Revenge On A Schoolgirl - Tie Her Up And r*** Her! My Classmate I Had A Crush On Turns Out To Have Had Sex With My Teacher...So I Drugged Her To Sleep And Tied Her Up! She Opens Her Eyes To Find Herself Surrounded By A Group Of Delinquents! [AP-186], with Tsugumi Muto, Miku Abeno and Ruka Kanae

1ap00186pl.jpg

So the victim is not a teacher, but a schoolgirl... and yet she does get gang-r***ing.

Judging by the title description and screen shots...

The victimized schoolgirl had sex with a teacher, presumably a man... and presumably, the one taking revenge was a fellow female. So it must be a fellow schoolgirl who sets the "Group Of Delinquents" upon the victimized schoolgirl.

And that fellow schoolgirl must be the one who joins in (although I don't think she takes a turn with her own lesbian assault), probably the lady in the shot below:

AP-186.jpg

There is a second female who gets attacked as well (I was hoping she would have been a teacher, in case the revenge-taker was a boy... in the heterosexual universe I'm choosing... so that we would come even closer to the required criteria), and looks like she is a fellow schoolgirl, judging by her schoolgirl uniform. Wonder what part she gets to play in all of this.

Anyway, this one was close with certain aspects. Close, but no cigar.