Looking for face slap videos

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Irrumatio & Slapping

NKD-35.jpg

A series that began in 2008, first one being NKD-35 (where these first two photos are from).

NKD-35-2.jpg

NKD-35
NKD-38
NKD-47
NKD-68
NKD-82
NKD-106
NKD-139
NKD-164

The last one was released just a few months ago:

Irrumatio & Slapping 8 [NKD-164], with Nanaka Kyono, Akari Minamino, Izumi Yoshikura, Ami Hanamiya, Yu Kawakami, Yui Inaba, Rio Hamasaki and Hinata Komine

NKD-164.jpg

EDIT:

Thanks, Amuzex, for your kind message below. I was curious about what our brand new member Krevedro (welcome!) designated as a "must have" (first movie in his list, from the second post above) and this was it:

Slap Slap Slap [AVGP-109]

36avgp00109pl.jpg

Appears to have been a one-shot from 2009.

Last edited:

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
NBD-49 looks amazing! Do you know where I can get my hands on that or can you do an upload?

edit: Nvm I got it! Looks great!
Jav-Library and new-jav sites have it for download . sorry I cant put links on for those sites as my laptops acting up at the moment.

santadog

Mar 6, 2009
The series Irama and Slap runs to 8 DVDs. I've never seen one, though

http://www.avmoo.net/en/series/5je

here's some others I have found with an individual scene:

Asakura Kotomi = face slap @ 8 mins

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliiay2a

Mizuna Rei = face slap @ 25 mins

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlioapru

Fujisaki Erina = a few face slaps @ 27 mins

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliibjri

Konishi Yuu breast slap @ 53 mins

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliiqtsu

Sorry if I've I duplicated anyhting

Reactions: TheDuke07

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Tied Up Slapped Spanked - Hitting Mother & Daughter's Love & Hate Lesbian Relationship [LHBR-010]

LHBR-010.jpg

EDIT:

After grabbing the following pics from Face-Slapping Molesters Make Tough Deeply Tan Flashy Gals Wail [AP-350], I learned through a thread search that TheDuke07 had already made mention, in Post #76 (below); let me put up the photos, anyway. (Click to enlarge.)

AP-350-2  FACE SLAP.jpg ..... AP-350-1  FACE SLAP.jpg

Last edited:

ttari

Jan 16, 2010
haven't been on this site in years...but discovered this wonderful thread

seriously looking for some more

I'm also wondering if there's anything with knives, guns, threatening stuff

ARMD-389 did it for me. 3 girls lined up getting slapped one by one...shit I'd pay good money for that

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
You and me both brothers. Would kill for another entry (and regular updates) in a series like that.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
New Slap flick out AP-350. Mostly a train molesting flick but they give a few decent slaps as the title suggests. Could have been better but worth a look.

Reactions: amuzex

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
NHDTA-884 has some good slapping on the second victim about an hour & 24 minutes in

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
"Korean" "disgusting" normies man. Ebaumsworld used to be for true degenerates.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
AP-369 Runaway Girl Face Slapping r***!
ap369pl.jpg

Pretty good stuff some of the early slaps suck (pretty sure half aren't even real but don't use a shit angle if you're going to fake it come on)

Deathknell

Apr 22, 2013
Love this thread. I tried searching on the site for these recommendation but most were dead links and torrents from years ago. Sad panda =(

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
NBD-49 looks amazing! Do you know where I can get my hands on that or can you do an upload?

edit: Nvm I got it! Looks great!
I agree with you, Zen! I love NBD-49, and I haven't gotten all the way through it yet.

I really wish there were English subtitles for this movie but at 4 hours, it's WAY more than I'm willing to spend to have it translated. If there were enough others willing to pitch in and have it translated via a CrowdFund event, I'd lead it but judging by the results of my last one (where very few people joined in causing me to have to pay the lion's share for the translation), it's not likely to happen.

I'm also looking to find a downloadable version of VDD-097 that needs more loli recommended. It looks like it would be a very good one.

Thanks for the leads to others in the genre, Jug. Much appreciated.

Now, if only some of these came with English subtitles.... <sigh> (Worth repeating...) ;-)

X-Man

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
That sucks hate when r18 pussies out but that's what happens when you're at the mercy of credit merchants (see their change from r*** to 'reluctant'). I think I have ARMD-308 (have to dig thru some drives) and Most of the Bakky series is out there on a torrent.
Is ARMD-282 available? that's one of the sequels.