fellatio on a man against his will

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jacksbarrow

Jun 30, 2013
Dear all,in
any suggestion for jav with scenes with a woman uses violence on a man by practicing fellatio on him against his will? something like this
1690812523466.png
1690812576555.png
1690812637344.png

I don't remember the title

many thanks

Jack

Reactions: Not2srius

kessari

May 26, 2015
One of the best forced fellatio scenes I see is in

ZIZG-001 Taimanin Yukikaze

h_826zizg001ps.jpg

Its only a minor scene at the ending with Natsumi Yuki's lover/bf captured by the boss too. Then its revealed that Yuna Shiina the ninja mom is being controlled by the boss. I think the boss taunt him with something like that he release them all if he can "withstand" ninja mom Yuna Shiina.
zizg001.jpg "Withstand a beating??"

zizg002.jpg Looking at the guy face , you would think he in for worse fate?

zizg003.jpg Yes!!! forced fellatio from Yuna Shiina !!! And face sitting too. Poor guy

zizg004.jpg I guess this forced fellatio from Yuna is taking toll on the bf , he don't look good. If only i can take this punishment for him :p

zizg005.jpg Whats better than a forced fellatio? Forced cowgirl!! Just look at the guy face!! He got the best expression of being "forced". He is really "NOT" enjoying any moment of this.

zizg006.jpg And whats better than a forced cowgirl? Forced reverse CP. Best cinematography too , CP with the daughter in frame

zizg007.jpg And a squirting to finally break the bf. Guess nobody can "withstand" Yuna Shiina

I am a big fan of Yuna Shiina , too bad she only come out the last segment of the movie but she does really play the mind-controlled psychotic mom very well , most of the time she got this crazed look on her face.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
There is a genre I call "fucked in front of friends" where a group of younger guys will tie up the son and fuck the mom and oftentimes will force the mom to suck or even fuck the son. Examples are the SPRD series like SPRD-308 and SPRD-427. The thing I like about these is the concept that the Mom succumbs to her desire and actively enjoys the sex. And the son then realizes that his Mom is actually a slut.

MADA-029, VNDS-2782

Reactions: intrepid8