Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Minako Komukai is 38. Does that fit in with mature?

minako-komukai.jpg

HND-768

1657858855.jpg

MIMK-058

1657798229.jpg

MIGD-635 I really like this one! Not only was the action hot, I realized she can act!

1654486786.jpg

blind51de

Jun 24, 2010
I agree that Chizuru Iwasaki was a very fine granny-aged actress. An indisputably great example who's still active and not many years retired is Chiyoko Kawabata. I'm hoping she likes the industry well enough to stick around at least a little longer. Center Village look to have done well by her but when her contract with them is up, that might be it.
There used to be more interesting debuts but between covid and the release schedule change it looks like Ruby's gone stale. They had a promising director a few years ago but he's disappeared. And I still can't believe they tried re-debuting Sumika Natori with grey hair. What a waste.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Minako is hot, but her uncensored was dissapointing. I think the guys they paired her with weren't very good. She was trying her best.

Reactions: Jack1956

Mirroslav

Jul 17, 2012
This may be strange to some of you, and I don't want to polarize anybody, but incest-play is actually a big turnoff for me...
Can anyone give me some tips on finding movies that focus on mature women, but not fucking their pretend-sons? I know well-enough to look out for the 母 character, but are there any I should look FOR?

Also, Ayano Murasaki. Without a doubt. Watch her PARADE video and tell me she's not the finest fortyish year old in or out of JAV.
Ayako Satonaka too. But she's got a lot of incest stuff. *sigh* I do like the short-haired ones.
Series MEKO

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
椎名ゆな is worth a mention since her comeback. Madonna exclusive. She's done nothing but 99% mature roles.

Supernaught

Apr 27, 2015
Maria Yumenos latest video is available to view.
It surprises me that she is only 44. Needless to say, her tits are huge. I had a quick look at her new video and it isn't too bad.bda178pl.jpg

blind51de

Jun 24, 2010
This is a long shot but I'm wondering if anyone can identify the producers of the Japan-made movies for mature.nl:
I don't recommend subscribing since most of these have been pirated, plus it looks like they're licensing 10+ year old 0930 movies now. But further back, there's some actresses I don't recognize at all mixed in with Rena Fukiishi and Miho Wakabayashi. If I could find what JP paysite these may have been originally produced for, I might be able to find other working names for the actresses I really liked and wish I could find more of (No, they couldn't be found under these names).

Reactions: pogo1stick

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
https://thisav.com/tos-040 This is a very hot Reiko Nkamori movie especially during the last blow job scene at 1:20. She begins her tongue massage on the tip like she is making love to it. Anyone know any more mature movies with blow job scenes like that?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

rice12345- I don't have any specific titles to site, but I know Chisato Shoda has done the "tongue flicks" on several movies as well as other idols- javtrailers would be a good place to search​