Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Which movie please? Thanks.
The code was mentioned 3 posts above, dood. It's FERA-154.
It's an ok title, Reiko Seo delivers as always but is the male actor who has no skill, no energy and he is so damn passive :recard: (i know this could be part of the plot but still sucks), good thing there is Reiko-sama to carry and save this title all by her own.:top:

Last edited:
Reactions: tobas and BDrake

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
are any of you guys into the Ruby JAV company?

Yeah I periodically check out their stuff because sometimes I'm in the mood for their general themes of a more aggressive older woman coaxing a more timid man. It led me to find Rinka Tahara. She's not a traditional mature by any means but I enjoyed her work recently. Found her in BST-024 produced by Ruby where she seduces a businessman:

bst00024pl.jpg

She debuted with SOD under their mid 30s married label or whatever that was. Since the debut she's packed on some pounds and she's on the chubby side now but I don't mind. She carries herself well. She's bounced around labels and I would imagine is probably freelancing at this point. I hope she sticks around for a few years.

I know she speaks at least some English and I'm really hoping that comes up in a video but I can't say I've watched all her stuff so maybe it has and I haven't realized yet.

Reactions: shinjixx

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Ruby and Global are the best for Mature. Aladdin lately too

When I first saw mature JAV it was the super grannies from Ruby I started watching on a tube site. These looked late 50's to early 70's. There bodies looked very different, and many of the male actors were younger so the age difference was huge.

17rosd26pl.jpg

I'm into this series from Ruby currently.

AED, these movies follow a few essential stories; the one I like the most is when the son comes back from school because he's disappointed in a test and the mom great him in her panties and no bra because she was in the process of taking off her clothes but forgot to put them on.

aed157sopl.jpg

ISD where these guys for the country to fuck older women

isd093sopl.jpg

MADN where grandmas and grandson fuck in the hot springs
madn003sopl.jpg

And older BKD where moms and sons fuck at the hotsrings

17bkd44pl.jpg

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
No lesbian play, huge disappointment. I don't know how you can get these two in the same movie without it.
I am sure there will be some, sadly not a huge part but there should be......it wont be satisfying without it. Hopefully the movie includes it unlike the trailer.