Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

Nasu no shogun- I agree completely..i have no problem with her weight gain.I think she is incredibly sexy and still one of the best blow job artists around, and as I have said before, love those moaning noises she makes!​

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Honestly, the older she gets, the sexier she gets! When I see that body I just want to hold her close!

-Nasu
my favorite is when Chisato does standing dogging and they lift her leg and her belly jiggles when they pound her. Also my favorite scene is in Nacr-344 when she walks in her sons room in this thong and lingerie gown and they fuck on his bed. That was a perfect example of how ridiculously thick she is.

1633472201058.png

1633452530871.png

Last edited:

Pms1983

Oct 16, 2021
I love the so-called 'mature' genre in JAV. In most cases, the mature performers are more enthusiastic, and energetic (just my opinion).

Who are your favourite JAV performers? Instead of focusing on just looks, let's also look at performance (very important).

From a performance stand-point it's AYANE ASAKURA. She's loud, and intensely orgasmic. When she sucks cock, she inhales it, and savours it.
She's shapely, but not over-weight, and has an ass that was made for grabbin' and smackin':)!

When it comes to sheer beauty, I go with MAKI HOJO. Actually, she doesn't look like she belongs in the 'mature' category. She's as beautiful as (if not more so) than many of the younger JAV stars. I especially like her rich, husky voice, and her black hair.

There are others I like, but Maki Hojo, and Ayane Asakura are my

Last edited:

andy789

Mar 28, 2020
This is awesome list you all have shared. Thanks a lot.

To find their videos, one has to search by name?

Is there a way to tell video number looking at cover picture.

Again, much admire your contribution and help.

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
To find their videos, one has to search by name?

Is there a way to tell video number looking at cover picture.
yes, you can see in my attached image two boxes highlighting the code

1633452530871.png

andy789

Mar 28, 2020
Like most of you, i love mature women, over 50 years, big ass with saggy tits!

Looks like most of these mature are censored videos!

How can i find uncensored movies?!

Your guidance is very much appreciated.

I searched the forum with some luck. But, your additional tips in searching is much appreciated.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
More Chisato in VR would be a dream... She has an old VR, but so many clothes, we need more with full nudes. I'll buy it first day.

In fact VR needs much more mature women, they are almost inexistent in VR...

Kanasugi Rio in VR would be... :hihi:

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Of course!!! That would be awesome...

Much more mature women would be awesome in VR...

Last edited:

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
Milfs in VR are getting more now....Chisato, Maki Tomada, Yumi Kazama, Rio Ayumi, ....not too bad of a spread!

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
There aren't new VR titles with Shota Chisato, as I know. The last one is from 2019.

DSVR-357 fron 2018 is not bad, but too much clothes, she is always too far away:

13dsvr00357pl-jpg.1570049

The last one VR with Maki Tomoda is crap, a crime. Shaking camera far away, bad scenes...

Yumi Kazama has an awesome VR, JUVR-099. This is pure gold:

9t6uu6z80bms.jpg

And the last one published some days ago is not bad.

Very few MILF titles, more than 2000 JAV VR movies are released every year...

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
It is not bad, but too old, bad image quality.

Some years ago there was much more MILF VRs....