Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
Hi Peeps

I have been asked many times who is this MILF in my avatar. For the longest time I could not remember but I finally found it. But the issue is I don't have her name and appears she is not a regular actress. She is very seductive and her natural tits are big. I think name is Misato but no full name. Pls help ID and see if she got other movies. Thanks!

juc00622pl.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
One of my all time favorite, and one of the first girls who caught my attention just when I started to watch JAV. However, she isn't a mature actress at all. She's at most 30 now.

30 is weird in JAV, depending on how they look they can still be marketed as school girls. For me if they don't look like this I'm generally not interested.

h_086skss00063pl.jpg

h_086skss00072pl.jpg

h_086hima00092pl.jpg

emaz00137pl.jpg

I seriously jack off this

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
Does anyone know if Takatsuki Rei has retired from AV? Her last new solo video that wasn't a compilation / omnibus came out in November of last year (PXH-014)
and she was in one other video with multiple actresses that came out in January of this year (FIV-075).

SinkieCharsiew

Apr 20, 2021
bro @SinkieCharsiew, Matsumoto is good looking. Too bad the title is from a long time ago. Hard to find.
IKR. I got it before downloads on Javlibrary via Openload was discontinued. Matsumoto's performance in this video is superb. I like that she is quite aggressive in her sex. I also find her moan very attractive as it's quite rough sounding.

cactustop

Feb 19, 2021
So I'm a bit late to the party for Aki Sasaki , and now I'm sad that I have discovered her after her retirement.

Any chance she's coming back? =D

Reactions: SpaceNeko

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
So I'm a bit late to the party for Aki Sasaki , and now I'm sad that I have discovered her after her retirement.

Any chance she's coming back? =D
I am unable to help with your question but I'm giving your post a thumbs up for Sana and Dubu in your avatar. :p

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

cactustop, if i remember correctly, this was not her original twitter account. Either she changed the ID or the other account that got deleted was managed by her agent (if any). That account was more happening. She could have either set this up as a personal account at first and removed most of her stuff and set it to public after she retired. Thank you for informing. Didn't know she has another account. But this account seems quiet.

cactustop

Feb 19, 2021

cactustop, if i remember correctly, this was not her original twitter account. Either she changed the ID or the other account that got deleted was managed by her agent (if any). That account was more happening. She could have either set this up as a personal account at first and removed most of her stuff and set it to public after she retired. Thank you for informing. Didn't know she has another account. But this account seems quiet.

no problem! it seems she started that account cause she started to work at a hostess club called red dragon, apparently popular for having former and current av idols working there.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I just wanted you guys to know I jacked off to these movies.

1620711167271.png

Liked the last scene Kashiwagi Maiko knows how to kiss, love her chunky body.

1620711428847.png

This lady has a skinny fat body, loved her huge ass. she cut her hair and claims to be new

1620711560177.png
The lady debut, liked the jogging outfit

1620711761368.png

This movies okay, I like her chinky eyes.

1620711927096.png
I love watching her huge gut pour out of her clothes, she is so fucking hot.

Reactions: boobie