Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Sadly, that's the case indeed. For me, a milf is a woman (at the very least) over 35, but it should be 40. That's why the only milf I watch are real milf.

I don't mind to watch young housewives, ecc but on the other hand its sad the mature women in JAV has change to younger women, and only few studios that still consistent with real mature womens

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
and thats whats happened to present day jukujo, too many young women who are claimed as MILF, not 50+ anymore ... now late 20s or even mid 20s already considered as mature women

Women/girls start to lose their good looks and figure somewhere at 35 and some even after 30 years old. Not many could maintain their youthful skin till 50 and beyond. 50, you'll see crumpled skin and saggy breasts more. Added with a number of wrinkles. For a jukojo that looks so bad, none of their DVDs will sell. And for a market for 50 years and above with below average looks, it will be for a damn niche market. Which is why now the jukojos are so so young and "out of this world" Married women maybe. :)

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Another beautiful jukujo is Miyuki Okano (岡野美由紀)

I was being sarcastic.:D
But i do love Sora Shiina.:)

I am not really into short hair jukojos.
But I am really attracted to Sora Shiina's looks. SLUT!
Am sure a lot of people will like her looks.

Reactions: mago

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Women/girls start to lose their good looks and figure somewhere at 35 and some even after 30 years old. Not many could maintain their youthful skin till 50 and beyond. 50, you'll see crumpled skin and saggy breasts more. Added with a number of wrinkles. For a jukojo that looks so bad, none of their DVDs will sell. And for a market for 50 years and above with below average looks, it will be for a damn niche market. Which is why now the jukojos are so so young and "out of this world" Married women maybe. :)

yes you're right, I understand why studios move to younger MILF, its not easy to find 40+ or even 50+ womens who still looks pretty & tight

agree with darksider married women / young housewives / young moms is more appropriate to today JAV's "mature women"

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Looks way better in video than on the covers.
3 nice titles.
JUY-205
View attachment 1267281

JUY-176
View attachment 1267282

JUY-250
View attachment 1267283

There are 6 titles released as of today. And you hand picked three for recommendation.
If I were you, I will also pick these 3 (even though I have not seen them).
Thank you very much.

Love the first and third cover.

Actually, I like the Mother's friend series (JUY-226 Mother's Friend Miki Okano) a lot.
But this one doesn't look as good as the ones from other actresses (e.g Erika Kitagawa).

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
3 nice titles.
JUY-205
View attachment 1267281

JUY-176
View attachment 1267282

JUY-250
View attachment 1267283
I like women who's around 158cm. This lady is apparently 157cm!
INDEED the video is so much better than the cover that you will drool over her.
She has a lovely smile.
I love her GLOWING eyes and the clothes she wears in JUY-205 (Simple yet revealing her womanly figure.)
A t-shirt, cardigan or long sleeve t-shirt and a mini skirt.
She has a little bit of baby fat on the tummy too (whatever you call it, super like).
Also, she has a pair of gorgeous tits.
Can't wait to teach her golf and at the same time, stimulate her through her cute panties and PENETRATE her hard!
Her slim, stunning figure, topped with great looks, unleashed the beast in me.
Felt that she has a very tight body and her vagina will squeeze the hell out of me.

@mago I hate you for recommending us so many GREAT titles that makes me weaker and weaker each day. Thank you. :)

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
3 nice titles.
JUY-205
View attachment 1267281

JUY-176
View attachment 1267282

JUY-250
View attachment 1267283

I like women who's around 158cm. This lady is apparently 157cm!
INDEED the video is so much better than the cover that you will drool over her.
She has a lovely smile.
I love her GLOWING eyes and the clothes she wears in JUY-205 (Simple yet revealing her womanly figure.)
A t-shirt, cardigan or long sleeve t-shirt and a mini skirt.
She has a little bit of baby fat on the tummy too (whatever you call it, super like).
Also, she has a pair of gorgeous tits.
Can't wait to teach her golf and at the same time, stimulate her through her cute panties and PENETRATE her hard!
Her slim, stunning figure, topped with great looks, unleashed the beast in me.
Felt that she has a very tight body and her vagina will squeeze the hell out of me.

@mago I hate you for recommending us so many GREAT titles that makes me weaker and weaker each day. Thank you. :)

I can't resist the urge to FUCK this beautiful lady.
still download all 6 anyway.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
The moment I see her glowing eyes and smile (can't repeat enough), I want to FUCK her already.
She is simply gorgeous at every angle.
Please don't make a little woman cry.
Instead, make her vagina cry for your cock.
View attachment 1268007 View attachment 1268008 View attachment 1268009 View attachment 1268010 View attachment 1268011 View attachment 1268012

Oh dear, I discovered this in my external hard disk since late July last year.
But I didn't notice it till @mago mentioned it.
Think some spring cleaning is required.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
so far don't see any new stunning beauty in MILF yet, maybe we need to wait till summer ... I think we will see some good prospects in madonna, SOD and center village

Reactions: mago and bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
The moment I see her glowing eyes and smile (can't repeat enough), I want to FUCK her already.
She is simply gorgeous at every angle.
Please don't make a little woman cry.
Instead, make her vagina cry for your cock.
View attachment 1268007 View attachment 1268008 View attachment 1268009 View attachment 1268010 View attachment 1268011 View attachment 1268012

Maybe I need to change my No. 1 girl to fuck from Aki Sasaki to this lady since she is so attractive and aki sasaki is too popular.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Maybe I need to change my No. 1 girl to fuck from Aki Sasaki to this lady since she is so attractive and aki sasaki is too popular.
Listen to your heart my friend.:windy::p
Aki Sasaki is easily the best from the pop ones, what frustrate me is that there are better ones from the other popular ones but people dont care because those (i mean the ignored ones) dont go to Los Angeles to have sex with black man so they are not as good as these popular ones, just to give one example.
But yeah, enjoy whoever makes your heart and bulge feeling great.:malu2:
By the way, TURA-328 is available now but it is very weak imo.dorky.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: bigloser0