Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Kiriko Kontou is underrated. In the first scene of her newest video, she sexily talks to an employ in English about touching her body. It was really hot. She speaks more English than I thought. I've only seen idols like Kaho Shibuya do that.

49gesu031pl.jpg

Reactions: angelight

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
don't remember have posted about her or not, just watch her vids again, she is hot :cinta:

Hitomi Hayama
hitomi-hayama-10.jpg

Reactions: mago

tamei

Mar 19, 2011
Just miss Chisato Shouda acting. Too bad she retires..... Her acting in mother/son, r*** and slave are the best. Miss her moans..... especially getting nail down by her son scenes. Best in expression

Reactions: dreamboyz and mago

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
used to like Maki Tomoda a lot, those before retirement. after retirement comeback, no.

These days
1. Aki Sasaki!!!
2. Eria Kitagawa (Erika Kitagawa, could be considered as MILF in some series?).
3. Maki Hojo
4. Sumire Shirashi
5. Mio Morishita

(No.4 and No. 5 have saggy boobs and very visible wrinkles on their faces. A more mummy and womanly look. Not for everyone though. But these 2 really present themselves well in their age.)

No. 1 is the BEST.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
used to like Maki Tomoda a lot, those before retirement. after retirement comeback, no.

These days
1. Aki Sasaki!!!
2. Eria Kitagawa (Erika Kitagawa, could be considered as MILF in some series?).
3. Maki Hojo
4. Sumire Shirashi
5. Mio Morishita

(No.4 and No. 5 have saggy boobs and very visible wrinkles on their faces. A more mummy and womanly look. Not for everyone though. But these 2 really present themselves well in their age.)

No. 1 is the BEST.
Why do you think Aki Sasaki is the best? To me, her titles are more quantity over quality. :hihi:
Sumire Shiraishi and Mio Morishita look great, thanks for share.:maaf:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Why do you think Aki Sasaki is the best? To me, her titles are more quantity over quality. :hihi:
Sumire Shiraishi and Mio Morishita look great, thanks for share.:maaf:

Her skin is very well maintained, white and body pretty in shape. Great looking teeth. Plain looks but makes one wanna get close to her.

Yes. Could be the producers want to milk as much money from her while she still has popularity.

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Her skin is very well maintained, white and body pretty in shape. Great looking teeth. Plain looks but makes one wanna get close to her.

Yes. Could be the producers want to milk as much money from her while she still has popularity.
I feel she could do better in Attackers, she is a wasted talent. :onsen:

Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
another recommendation found recently, BKD-58. Ryo Takamiya.
This title only. Shot 7 years ago but already considered a MILF at age 28.
Loved her face and her slim built frame.
Wished the "son" had kissed her more when making love.

Attachments

• 17bkd58pl.jpg
    17bkd58pl.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Supmop and mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
another recommendation found recently, BKD-58. Ryo Takamiya.
This title only. Shot 7 years ago but already considered a MILF at age 28.
Loved her face and her slim built frame.
Wished the "son" had kissed her more when making love.
Ryo Takamiya is a jukujo now :fufufu:and a very underrated one.
Where did you found the BKD-58 vid?

Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Ryo Takamiya is a jukujoi now :fufufu:and a very underrated one.
Where did you found the BKD-58 vid?

Can't remember the exact link. You should end up with a folder named "Mature BKD 2012-05-01" if you download the torrent.
http://zhongzicili.org/cili/7t53hDk410rvVZMpp4XeGt667bl.html
but this torrent is 40GB, contains the other BKD videos.
Choose the files that you need and download.
Are you a fan of Ryo Takamiya?

By the way, how did you know which companies these actresses belong to and how will it affect us/them other than the themes?

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Can't remember the exact link. You should end up with a folder named "Mature BKD 2012-05-01" if you download the torrent.
http://zhongzicili.org/cili/7t53hDk410rvVZMpp4XeGt667bl.html
but this torrent is 40GB, contains the other BKD videos.
Choose the files that you need and download.
Are you a fan of Ryo Takamiya?

By the way, how did you know which companies these actresses belong to and how will it affect us/them other than the themes?
Thanks for the link:maaf:
Well, i guess one way to know is that the actress only perform constantly for 1 or other few labels or studiosdorky.gif . It depends what you like, i love the Attackers titles so for me Aki Sasaki will be perfect if she does mostly Attackers, i cant get tired of those vids because there is more content, better production overall and take the best of the actress.
But i think most people here dont like Iroha Natsume to appear in Attackers titles, i dont know why because her works there are awesome.:hehe:

Last edited: