Favorite JAV r*** Films

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Just saw this...the opening scene is great, sakura plays a teacher forced into prostitution and screams while being penetrated. There's even a tagline saying "this is playacting" in the scene.

STARS-922
STARS-922 Sex entertainment EX that can be held by an acquaintance.jpg

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Based only on the trailer, this looks less conventional in that the raepee is miserable throughout. No nympho transformation. Some very loud screaming and protesting; will be DLing just to see if that is sustained throughout the film; if so, kudos to the actress for not phoning in the performance. There is some “iku iku” toward the end so hope I’m not wrong about the whole thing. Downside is her rack looks super fake, so much so it’s almost a turn off (but only almost!).

SAME-072
View attachment 3334426

I just found it on one of the streaming sites. I don't normally go for the whole traumatic paRe thing. I like it when it starts out NC but turns out to be just what the doctor ordered and she gets into it, however Ms. Mizuki's performance is so consistent u gotta respect it! Her nice curvy body has a lot to do with it! When she takes that creampie from the bakku and the cameraman walks around to catch her ample butt cheeks still quivering as she wimpers and dollops of splooge drip from her puffy cock-milker, I got into it. Yayoi Mizuki is beautiful and definitely commits to the role. I think I might be a new fan. I'll try to find more of her work. Respect!

-Nasu

Reactions: Zhonda

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
Not sure if Hikari Hino 妃乃ひかりmight be getting her stuff de-listed now, but her videos, though searchable, no longer have an actress credited. Her actress page at Moodyz only shows two videos still associated with her https://moodyz.com/actress/detail/701434 missing a number of entries that sometimes even have her name in the title.

Everything still seems to be there at Attackers though. https://attackers.net/actress/detail/335810

RBD119_14.jpg
RBD119_8.jpg
RBD105_13.jpg
SSPD047_4.jpg
SSPD047_5.jpg
SHKD299_7.jpg
RBD087_7.jpg
SHKD299_5.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
My fav performance from Hikari is likely Lady Panther 6. Don't recall many standouts from her...

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
It's the new JAV law. Most of the popular actresses have their name taken down. You can only look for it on pirate sites.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Revisited and hugely enjoyed Miyu Yanagi's SHKD-811 and 829, both tough woman roles and more refreshing plots - prison guard and MMA fighter. I came to the prison guard one twice in a row and still haven't tire of it.

shkd00811jp-9.jpg29930_4.jpg

Attackers don't make anything remotely like these anymore.

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 3354919
There are 3 scenes in this and it's the last two that depict the sen-nonconsual.

They star MIZUNO Shiho and MIZUHARA Hiro respectively. Both get taken advantage of by an unscrupulous real estate agent during a showing.

View attachment 3354977View attachment 3354978View attachment 3354979View attachment 3354980View attachment 3354981View attachment 3354982
View attachment 3354986View attachment 3354987
Although it was nice to see her slender figure, the very pretty Shiho Mizuno was directed to give no reaction at all. Pretty woman but an empty scene.

Then the real estate guy pulls the same con on Hiro Mizuhara. Her eyes are bloodshot in beginning of this scene. Maybe the pollen count was high that day but they couldn't cancel the shoot cuz they'd lose the location? I dunno, but typically, Hiro-chan is super cute and capable of a good performance.
View attachment 3354991View attachment 3354994
Once the (in)action starts, her character's eyes stay closed throughout.
View attachment 3354995
It was still nice to see her supple, slightly pocchari (chubby) little body on-screen and her character is partially awake so we get some meek reaction sounds from her.
View attachment 3354996View attachment 3355000View attachment 3355004
Cute. But l next time I wanna see her act!

I'm sure coming up with ways to depict the sen-nonconsual is tough. It's not a thing you want to ever be accused of promoting but it is a dark fantasy for both men and women. Attackers, Deeps, Wanz, Madonna and even SOD (moreso back in the day) and this company FA-Pro itself have tons of videos with pare themes and compilations of paRe scenes. I wonder how the performers and directors discuss it beforehand and deal with it on-set. Maybe someone will make a doc about it one day.

-NASU

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
any other recommendations for similar films, that are more hardcore/realistic than the usual ones in this genre? some others are SHKD-606 and the Prestige EZD working woman hunting series I know of.

If you're looking for abduction and home invasion style titles, these studios do a lot of them:

Blue Sky Soft (AOZ)
I.B. Works (IBW)
MAD (BAK, GKI, KRI, TKI, ZNN, ZRO)
S-Crime (SCR)

vancofan

Jul 2, 2009
Just discovered Airi Minami a decade late. Maybe my own tastes are changing, or maybe all the thin JAV stars with overly similar makeup are blending together, but Airi has fantastic boobs, hips, and butt and a serious look with black hair. Not a lot of solo work, but an interestingly hardcore selection including fisting with Attackers in ATID-227, although it's a pity the final fisting/groping scene didn't turn into a gangbang.

She also has some uncensored work with Heyzo, and 0457 (schoolgirl uniform and some light rope restraint) is pretty good. A lot of her work is on missav.

Edit: Although they don't look alike, her bust and wide set eyes remind me a bit of @you
1699547660817.png
1699547819807.png
SHKD504_3.jpg

RBD488_8.jpg

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

Last edited:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Just discovered Airi Minami a decade late. Maybe my own tastes are changing, or maybe all the thin JAV stars with overly similar makeup are blending together, but Airi has fantastic boobs, hips, and butt and a serious look with black hair. Not a lot of solo work, but an interestingly hardcore selection including fisting with Attackers in ATID-227, although it's a pity the final fisting/groping scene didn't turn into a gangbang.

She also has some uncensored work with Heyzo, and 0457 (schoolgirl uniform and some light rope restraint) is pretty good. A lot of her work is on missav.

Edit: Although they don't look alike, her bust and wide set eyes remind me a bit of @you
003.jpg

That groping pic with his hand in her panties is fire

Reactions: vancofan

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
Looking for a code for a video I saw a few months ago. Pretty rough. I think there were 4 scenes, no actresses I recognize/remember.

First Scene: I think school girl but in a construction setting, got bent over a construction table and fucked hard
Second Scene: Two guys and I think another school girl in what looked like a country style summer home. Fucked on the floor near an open door
Third Scene: Probably the worst scene, I think the girl was wearing red
Fourth Scene: Most memorable part of this scene was that it ended with the girls face covered in cum, and then she gets pissed on. It was really hot.

I found it cause Ive been getting into rough deepthroating vids and it things got blurry on which film this one was, and I cant find it ever again. I do remember on most of the streaming sites, this particular vid wasnt uploading correctly and it was super choppy, but I ended up torrenting and later deleting.