Favorite JAV r*** Films

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jakeroo

Jun 12, 2023
https://www.subtitlecat.com/ has some entries. Just search code by code. People upload subs and then they go through a translation to any other language for download.

https://www.jav-subtitles.com/ has some pretty good pay entries.

I have not cleaned up my own Whisper rips enough to justify uploading them yet.
Thanks. Last I checked subtitlecat had like 2. I saw jav-subtitles, but a bit unsure because they only accept bank cards. I prefer paying via PP/patreon etc so bank details are not exposed to random sites. Last time I paid direct, I got a call from my bank and had to get a new card.

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Thanks. Last I checked subtitlecat had like 2. I saw jav-subtitles, but a bit unsure because they only accept bank cards. I prefer paying via PP/patreon etc so bank details are not exposed to random sites. Last time I paid direct, I got a call from my bank and had to get a new card.

I will probably work on my own versions now that I large Whisper is easier to work with. I will focus on the New Slave Island series, as I do not want to duplicate efforts.

lilmajor

May 19, 2023
ive got 045,047,060,072,140,159,165

jakeroo

Jun 12, 2023
I will probably work on my own versions now that I large Whisper is easier to work with. I will focus on the New Slave Island series, as I do not want to duplicate efforts.
That's cool. Maybe it's time I experiment with Whisper myself and will post them if I succeed :)

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
want to add something what is not mainstream like madonna attackers etc just in case
mdm-466
huntl-029
hmd-38
ktky-025
gs-2036
kmnd-100
gzap-70
meyd-753
hubl-086

landcruiser

May 29, 2020
There are endlessly much e. g.

AKBS-030
ANGR-004
BDA-092
GVG-314
GVG-362
GVG-824
GVH-290
NHDTA-602
ONGP-034
RBD-755
RBD-859
SHKD-800
SHKD-834

and u/c:
carib-010312-904
carib-010312-904
carib-041421-001
carib-062212-055
RHJ-350 aka carib-091616-014
SHX-004 aka SKYHD-039
I would add:
RBD-873
AVOP-277
DXMG-027
MDYD-877
MIAD-676
NACS-007
NSPS-811
RBD-888

Reactions: makaroni1

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
The mom is Tsubaki Katou. Her face got a bit rounder as she aged I feel.

Mai Miori is a cutie but her standout work is the most batshit hilarious JAV I've ever watched lol
h_173gvrd86pl.jpg
Hey! I'm actually looking for GVRD-86. Do you still have it? Can i download it from you?

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
REXD-4761 [2023-06-27 350min Dir----Reddo Label (Red Label) and 卍GROUP]

REXD-4761-1 [RED] Translation is the Reason I called you But Your Crack is Also a Reason. Let ...jpg

I'm not generally into scenes depicting being taking advantage of while the actress pretends to be knocked out but if this is your thing, morhpChlor and whatnot, there's plenty of attractive onesans here acting out your fantasy. With that said, in this category and for women starring in tsundere-themed vids, I wonder how they take the high hard one while suppressing the natural reactions to being ckedDi down? There must be some hilarious outtakes out there of actresses just going, "Look, I'm feeling something here so let me just have this one and the next take is yours!" Anyway there are two scenes here that aren't full-on morphChlor. Scenes 2 and 4, especially 4! Both actresses are really pretty! In scene 2 she comes out of her stupor a couple times during the act and pretends to be only partially awake when the guy finishes. Then the hot onesan in scene 4, who has these incredibly round, firm tits is just awake through the entire scene! The scene doesn't even involve playacting with fake chloroform, he just straight holds her down and does his business inside her as she gives a great performance pretending to resist! I wacked it twice to scene 4 in the same day so that's a hard recommend from me!

Plenty of pretty women lend their talents to the other scenes (18 scenes altogether) and almost every sex scene is preceded by a solo masturbation scene so you're getting your time and money's worth with this.

-Nasu

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhonda and Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
REXD-4761 [2023-06-27 350min Dir----Reddo Label (Red Label) and 卍GROUP]

View attachment 3272026

I'm not generally into scenes depicting being taking advantage of while the actress pretends to be knocked out but if this is your thing, morhpChlor and whatnot, there's plenty of attractive onesans here acting out your fantasy. With that said, in this category and for women starring in tsundere-themed vids, I wonder how they take the high hard one while suppressing the natural reactions to being ckedDi down? There must be some hilarious outtakes out there of actresses just going, "Look, I'm feeling something here so let me just have this one and the next take is yours!" Anyway there are two scenes here that aren't full-on morphChlor. Scenes 2 and 4, especially 4! Both actresses are really pretty! In scene 2 she comes out of her stupor a couple times during the act and pretends to be only partially awake when the guy finishes. Then the hot onesan in scene 4, who has these incredibly round, firm tits is just awake through the entire scene! The scene doesn't even involve playacting with fake chloroform, he just straight holds her down and does his business inside her as she gives a great performance pretending to resist! I wacked it twice to scene 4 in the same day so that's a hard recommend from me!

Plenty of pretty women lend their talents to the other scenes (18 scenes altogether) and almost every sex scene is preceded by a solo masturbation scene so you're getting your time and money's worth with this.

-Nasu

Scene 2 girl is cute, well deserving of the cover. Easily my fav scene!

I only grew a taste for somno in the past year or so. I prefer it when they're only semi-unconscious and would let out sleepy moans during the raeps, but sometimes it's an actress with so much charm that I could still enjoy dead fish performances.

Unfortunately they don't have "sleep raep" tags on javlibrary, but these are some of my favs.

SHKD-722 Mikako Abe is raeped by the janitor. It's her at her cutest wearing the seifuku.
5rdu_b.jpgshkd00722jp-9.jpg

RBD-885 Iroha Natsume plays the CEO's wife and is drugged raeped in the first scene. Her response when she wakes up is disappointing, way too indifferent. But the actual raep itself was hot, seeing the bullied employee violate the impossible prize.
6cgu_b.jpgrbd00885jp-1.jpg

SHKD-732 Saki Kozai the insufferable female boss is drug raeped by a disgruntled employee. Also has RBD-885's "she deserved it" effect.
5w1q_b.jpg

There's a schoolgirl drug raep series too, but I've only seen Luna's SHKD-967 and enjoyed it. The seifuku effect seems like a potent pairing option with somno...8h10_b.jpg

ximmex

Mar 19, 2023
Scene 2 girl is cute, well deserving of the cover. Easily my fav scene!

I only grew a taste for somno in the past year or so. I prefer it when they're only semi-unconscious and would let out sleepy moans during the raeps, but sometimes it's an actress with so much charm that I could still enjoy dead fish performances.

Unfortunately they don't have "sleep raep" tags on javlibrary, but these are some of my favs.

SHKD-722 Mikako Abe is raeped by the janitor. It's her at her cutest wearing the seifuku.
View attachment 3272146View attachment 3272150

RBD-885 Iroha Natsume plays the CEO's wife and is drugged raeped in the first scene. Her response when she wakes up is disappointing, way too indifferent. But the actual raep itself was hot, seeing the bullied employee violate the impossible prize.
View attachment 3272148View attachment 3272149

SHKD-732 Saki Kozai the insufferable female boss is drug raeped by a disgruntled employee. Also has RBD-885's "she deserved it" effect.
View attachment 3272147

There's a schoolgirl drug raep series too, but I've only seen Luna's SHKD-967 and enjoyed it. The seifuku effect seems like a potent pairing option with somno...View attachment 3272151
MIAA-866- Where the father drugged her daughter to get some perv guy to have sex with Sumire for money
miaa00866pl.jpg

MUDR-207- Another Sumire Kuramoto, while this film is not mainly about sleep r*pe, the second scene is still great regardless especially the part where she wakes up
mudr207pl.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Miki's acting in KAWD-348 was so raepey, love it. It's funny how many people complain that JAV always look raepey, but for me they're almost always not raepey enough. This one hit the spot.

Screenshot_2023-07-11-23-52-08-316_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro-edit.jpg

Reactions: Zhonda

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Aika Yamagishi's upcoming film seems to be her roughest and most brutal yet.

a89d2e1d2d07a2179809d5099b9af5eb.jpg083e355a5c5737768514b2b2b5ab9071.gifa5130707807408910de9c1c1cb011734.gif

I still don't think I will enjoy it as much as PRTD-017. She looks too much like a victim here, whereas she had so much fight in 017. For me, defiant acting beats out intense everytime...

But seriously what a gal. Beautiful, hardcore filthy slut!