Favorite JAV r*** Films

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
Do you guys have any current fav r*** JAV you've seen? what's the things you remembered about the AV?

kessari

May 26, 2015
Recommending a segment of retro r*** JAV from one of my fav AV actress Maki Mizusawa. Now many of her JAV are hard to find sadly. But I always liked her acting and her natural resting bitchy face.
This is from a compilation in nagae NSPS 432 where she portrayed a famous tv journalist finding leads to a case.

rbf2.jpg
She was very unhappy about the useless cameraman where she even call her boss to ask for a change. A real typical bitch.

rbf3.jpg
But in front of her fans , she is good nature journalist.

rbf4.jpg
Of coz she met some other type of "fans" which irks her. But he manage to bait her with "leads" to his workshop with more other "fans" waiting

rbf5.jpg
Well in a workshop with so many "fans"....

rbf6.jpg
After they are done , they even force the cameraman into the action. From how she is treating him, you can be sure this is coming.

rbf7.jpg
Maki really shine as actress , just look at her face of contempt for the cameraman when he over her hesitating , but just seeing this look erase all doubts.

rbf8.jpg
when all done , the blank catatonic look that is missing in many r*** scenes today.
There are many scenes where the cameraman try to help Maki get up and gather her clothes but she turns angrily away each time from him. I like little nuances like this

rbf9.jpg
After what little dignity she has left(love her new frazzled look) , she still tried to reprimand and sent the cameraman away.

rbf10.jpg but in reality...

Frankly I like abit of drama and acting in my JAV , but not too overdosed heavy with deaths or physical violence blood and stuff. This just right the alley for me and Maki really shine with her expression whether haughtiness or contempt. I know JAV don't really do drama and most ppl just focus on boobs and stuff but its just the little niches things that do for me , so I really can't imagine if Mio Kimijima starred in this.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
ATAD-121 this movie is a whole collection of wives being forced infront of their husbands. Jitta Hanaoka is outstanding here playing the home intruder attacker, then theres the short ugly fat guy whose name I don't know. The most impressive actress here is Rei Aoki. She's just given birth and have these huge tits with milk coming out of her like a fountain. Lot's of squeezing,sucking,milk on dick play by Jitta Hanaoka here.

There's another actress Hara Chihiro I think where she got r***, ending with a baby from Jitta Hanaoka

atad121pl.jpg

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
ATAD-099 is another collection of wives being r*** infront of their husbands. The culprits this time are
東尼大木
吉村桌
田淵正浩

The first movie of the collection is tragic. 東尼大木 r***s Azsua but ends up getting kill by her during the last scene. She ended up with a baby bump in a jail cell.

Sho Nishino and Asami Ogawa's helpless and submissive expressions here are really some good acting. The actions are physical and forceful. The force blow job scenes are execellent, they use their mouths until they blow their load on their faces without any self jerking.

atad099pl.jpg

Attachments

• 東尼大木.JPG
    東尼大木.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 吉村桌.JPG
    吉村桌.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 田淵正浩.JPG
    田淵正浩.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 96

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
One of my fav JAV r*** series at the moment is Poked hard like a bitch in front of my daughter from Attackers. The first installment is about Ryoko is a single mother who raises her beloved daughter by herself while working at a temporary staffing agency. One day, Sugiura, who received her dismissal notice, asked Ryoko to let her work somehow, but she was turned down because of complaints from her seconded company. Sugiura once left her company, but he couldn't calm down, so he followed Ryoko back home and r***ing the shit out her.. the second installment is a continuation of the plot where as Sugiura is at a loss after being laid off and his wife running away from him. One day when he was forced to move out due to arrears in rent payments, he happened to look through the window of the house next door and saw Tomomi, a single mother living with her daughter, sleeping. Sugiura, who was lusting for Tomomi's beautiful body...

Attachments

• Dm2f0pVAbYGoFuPdgjP6GCnZBxdQ7A4P8EVpZqMO.jpg
    Dm2f0pVAbYGoFuPdgjP6GCnZBxdQ7A4P8EVpZqMO.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 353
  • JBwajqXvBANglkPs08fu0Zqb6P6rHysTJhdW2eWI.jpg
    JBwajqXvBANglkPs08fu0Zqb6P6rHysTJhdW2eWI.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 334
  • Uaj4WhR02rhiu5fBvBYe1hIORgxE882J9sRE4LYh.jpg
    Uaj4WhR02rhiu5fBvBYe1hIORgxE882J9sRE4LYh.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 6pQx2MgslIGDbQYBvA9lN8DX48twyaWXKKJ6Ifle.jpg
    6pQx2MgslIGDbQYBvA9lN8DX48twyaWXKKJ6Ifle.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 192
  • nTimqQ5jm3UykfRER1wBQ67XJv0DZBL8ImktYphI.jpg
    nTimqQ5jm3UykfRER1wBQ67XJv0DZBL8ImktYphI.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 238
  • ZACqGUJSy57yk9Zaz7ysJSuI954naki2iNP1Ltsv.jpg
    ZACqGUJSy57yk9Zaz7ysJSuI954naki2iNP1Ltsv.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 321
Reactions: Zen10101 and Zhonda

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Natural High is always a great line for r***/molester works
I find myself coming back to the quickie molester series especially Kaho's appearance in NHDTB-013
1nhdtb013pl.jpg

Reactions: ArtemisINFJ

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
r*** is a theme I like... but I don't enjoy the "plots". I just like the sex, so I don't care if it's a "student" r***ing by he schoolmates or if it started as consensual sex or the girl is into sado or is a sexual slave...

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
this one got all the usual culprits:haha:

I hate the frog guy but I'm a Jitta fan lol. Attackers were so good back in the day, these days many studios do r*** better than them and it's supposed to be their selling point.
sspd00078jp-7.jpg

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022
What's your fav r*** jav releases this year? for me it's JUFE-425

Attachments

• MN0dHOeLI9tumsPlIy4cfNhjczNxjOqVUE6wtm1j.jpg
    MN0dHOeLI9tumsPlIy4cfNhjczNxjOqVUE6wtm1j.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 129
  • r8saFcBWIUH60jJnAel71WXaYrF8HQZSXCnEWumL.jpg
    r8saFcBWIUH60jJnAel71WXaYrF8HQZSXCnEWumL.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 139
  • rxKUvEf0vrZusKHYzzGkq2fQa0xIxA9j4zOdxCBV.jpg
    rxKUvEf0vrZusKHYzzGkq2fQa0xIxA9j4zOdxCBV.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 125
  • vmy1Diu3I8ZnCC7mPgab97yLMwi4UDJhqB7RYQvv.jpg
    vmy1Diu3I8ZnCC7mPgab97yLMwi4UDJhqB7RYQvv.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: Zhonda

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
nice collection!
Is there any uncensored ones that you liked tho? Or all censored?

I feel like there's only one uncensored film that truly qualified as r*** for me...ill get to it in a while...

What's your fav r*** jav releases this year? for me it's JUFE-425

Hmm I'm probably missing out on quite a few but these are contenders

92ty_b.jpg95zv_b.jpgScreenshot_20221129-162254_Gallery.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
nice collection!
Is there any uncensored ones that you liked tho? Or all censored?

Yuki Tsukamoto/Caribbean 050909-058

Defiant acting and being r***ing at gunpoint. Of all the uncensored stuff with the word "r***" in it's title...they're just an unfocused mess to me, pretending to be r*** play but really just bdsm with bad acting. Only this made the grade!

I think they broke the truce between uncensored and censored. "We censored folks will go heavy with the acting and fantasy, you uncensored people stay boring so we don't lose our market share even if it's just the people getting it through illegal means."

ArtemisINFJ

God Slayer, Dawnbreaker
Nov 5, 2022

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
I had watched this back in October, it really good but I don't find it enjoyable as the others. nevertheless, good choice though
I wouldn't call it my favorite in that series (that honor goes to AVOP-453) but it was still pretty good. Although its one of the few times I ever felt a JAV should have been longer and included some more scenes. Given the cast of 6 different girls I felt they all didn't really have enough time on screen, especially the mom who isn't even there for the final orgy scene with the daughters.

Reactions: ArtemisINFJ