Favorite bukkake scenes (please post screens)

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009

supersam

Jul 13, 2009
@lordsuperjesus it's Miki Sunohara one of my favs, shes does Gokkun and takes Bukkake so good! The pic is from DJE-042 for me she has perfect big lips and mouth when swallowing cum.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
@supersam DJE-042 is a master class. it's a must watch for any gokkun fan. i love Sunohara miki. she is one of the best gokkun girls of the last 3 or 4 years. her and Hoshikawa Maki, are neck and neck for the title of JAV performer that really loves cum the most. she all always has a big smile on her face when she gets cum. i really do think it's a genuine smile. that shit is hard to fake when you have 14 or 15 shots coming at you in a long 30 min scene. she is in the running for greatest gokkun actress of all time IMO.

supersam

Jul 13, 2009
@lordsuperjesus You've nailed it perfect, Sunohara Miki, just takes the cum so well! She absolutely loves all the loads going down her throat.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I find the Digital Channels annoying because they are huge movies but only one bukkake scene. I'm only interested in their bukkake scenes.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I find the Digital Channels annoying because they are huge movies but only one bukkake scene. I'm only interested in their bukkake scenes.
Same, but the girl from Idea Pocket are typically very beautiful so I just end up downloading the whole thing anyway.

Reactions: samurai79

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Same, but the girl from Idea Pocket are typically very beautiful so I just end up downloading the whole thing anyway.

it maybe just me but i like the odd kinda off looking girls that Jelly or asfur and sometimes m's video group use. the REALLY REALLY beautiful girls are the worst at hardcore cumplay and BDSM i think because they are so beautiful. they don't take rough treatment well. the off looking girls (not buttfuck ugly just some minor flaws here or there. girls like a Sunohara miki or a Ashida Tomoko) are the real cum hounds that love the loads. that's just me you know.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
it maybe just me but i like the odd kinda off looking girls that Jelly or asfur and sometimes m's video group use. the REALLY REALLY beautiful girls are the worst at hardcore cumplay and BDSM i think because they are so beautiful. they don't take rough treatment well. the off looking girls (not buttfuck ugly just some minor flaws here or there. girls like a Sunohara miki or a Ashida Tomoko) are the real cum hounds that love the loads. that's just me you know.
Agree, I mentioned this in another thread. But it all depends on the mood I'm in really. Sometimes I just want to enjoy some eye candy other times I want to see the most hardcore, nastiest shit possible and everything in between. Been leaning more towards the eye candy mood lately and getting back into the pretty ones like Nami Hoshino and Urumi Narumi.
And so this post isn't completely off topic here's Urumi's pretty face plastered with jizz (SNIS-168) :D:
SNIS-168.jpg

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Agree, I mentioned this in another thread. But it all depends on the mood I'm in really. Sometimes I just want to enjoy some eye candy other times I want to see the most hardcore, nastiest shit possible and everything in between. Been leaning more towards the eye candy mood lately and getting back into the pretty ones like Nami Hoshino and Urumi Narumi.
And so this post isn't completely off topic here's Urumi's pretty face plastered with jizz (SNIS-168) :D:
View attachment 497472
Good to see her earning her money.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
I look forward to seeing these two pretty whores get showered with sperm during their double bukkake scene in the upcoming 'Digital Channel'.

1star635pl.jpg 08.jpg

Reactions: Mauricio_87