Fapping without lube - dangerous?

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
Suppose you've always fapped without using any lube. How would that affect future sex, if at all? Or the skin health?

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
Just contributing to an older post. Well yes I guess many of us fap vegetarian style, as it's not messy and anytime you can have your fix as opposed to having lube and the clean up that comes after that.

Affecting future sex really depends on you, and I'm not sure what you meant by it? is that you prefer fapping over real sex? Most men or many men do fap even before sex or to keep themselves active, I do most of the time and I enjoyed it as a different dish from real sex, and it gives me more time to enjoy sex when you have actually emptied a barrel earlier, so I take it as a starter before the main meal, unless you want to show the girl that you've got alot of juice and to some unloading a truck load of spunk of the girl is a satisfaction.

Skin health? been fapping for over 30 year or so, 90% dry and sometimes 10% of it to try out new lubes in the market especially those silicone ones. That said, using lube to fap requires much more time.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I think fapping with lube would be negative for real sex. When I started, I used to fap with soapy hands in shower, but it was too intense and I thought it would desensitize my dick so I stopped. I think I did the right thing. I end up desensitized my dick a bit anyway, but it's just the right amount so my endurance is just about right.

hoochimama

Jul 4, 2010
This is really a thread about circumcision.

For those who aren't aware: many of the circumcised (north americans/desert dwellers/jews/muslims) had a good chunk of their dick skin removed to the point that the skin ends up fully stretched out when the penis is erect and lube becomes almost a necessity because instead of the motion of grabbing hold of the dick's skin (like grabbing hold of a static hot dog's buns) and then pushing & pulling the skin along the shaft that you get with a full penis, many of the circumcised can only rub/friction their hands against already taut skin which can quickly become unpleasant or even painful without lube (not unlike a tight condom).

Last edited:

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
This is really a thread about circumcision.

For those who aren't aware: many of the circumcised (north americans/desert dwellers/jews/muslims) had a good chunk of their dick skin removed to the point that the skin ends up fully stretched out when the penis is erect and lube becomes almost a necessity because instead of the motion of grabbing hold of the dick's skin (like grabbing hold of a static hot dog's buns) and then pushing & pulling the skin along the shaft that you get with a full penis, many of the circumcised can only rub/friction their hands against already taut skin which can quickly become unpleasant or even painful without lube (not unlike a tight condom).
There is some truth there, I personally not circumcised but I do have friends whom we discussed fapping, and normally they need some lube, and light soap in the shower. Compared to cocks with skin, we are lucky in some way that we can just stroke them up and down.

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
I think fapping with lube would be negative for real sex. When I started, I used to fap with soapy hands in shower, but it was too intense and I thought it would desensitize my dick so I stopped. I think I did the right thing. I end up desensitized my dick a bit anyway, but it's just the right amount so my endurance is just about right.
That reminds me one of those first time that you discovered by rubbing your penis felt so good and to the point it pops.