FANTASY LEZ PAIRINGS

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Ever since I posted about Kirara Asuka, I've been thinking she has done much lesbian stuff lately (except for a great pairing with Rio Hamasaki a few years ago).

Anyway, one lez pairing I think would burn up the torrent section would be...

KIRARA ASUKA and HIKARI HINO

They both have nearly perfect bodies, and they have unique looks to them as well. I see Hikari being more dominant of the two.

Who would be your fantasy lez pairing?

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Who would be your fantasy lez pairing?

Most definitly Yuuka Osawa and Maki Hojo, there is one movie with those 2 beauties but i feel that there is something missing.
Also a great combo would probably be Rei Mizuna and Yuuka Osawa... Yuuka Osawa in general needs to do more girl-on-girl movies, if u ask me =D

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Well...this is a tripling really, but, I'd love to see MEGURU KOSAKA, YUZU OGURA, and AN MASHIRO together. All three have petite, well-packed bodies, with innocent faces.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Well...this is a tripling really, but, I'd love to see MEGURU KOSAKA, YUZU OGURA, and AN MASHIRO together. All three have petite, well-packed bodies, with innocent faces.

The more, the better, right? XD
But yeah, i get the feeling that an girl-on-girl jav with these 3 ladies would definitly be a highlight. They also seem to "add up" body-wise ;)
Come to think of it... i don't think i've seen an girl-on-girl jav with any of these ladies yet :exhausted:
Oh no wait, i've seen Meguru Kosaka in AUKG-077 along with Harumi Asano. Daaaamn that was a good movie xD
An epic triple would probably also be Yuu Kawakami, Maki Hojo and Yumi Kazama.
I'm pretty pleased with Kawakami's presence in girl-on-girl only jav's, but i would like to see some more from Maki and Yumi. And those 3 mature ladies in one jav... oh my... i guess the world would melt ;D

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
JULIA & SOFIA NIKAIDO!

I'm surprised this didn't come to mind sooner. They are both fairly tall, with insanely beautiful bodies.

Plus, both never perform with other women in their JAVs.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
MAKI HOJO & CHINAMI SAKAI (please come out of retirement)

These two match up because they both have a smouldering sexuality, with husky feminine voice. I don't think Chinami did much in the way of lesbian action, but Maki has done her share, and has done it well.

These two would be epic.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I was searching through DMM looking for the latest Hikari Hino JAVs.

Well, it seems one fantasy has come true. Hikari Hino and Yumi Kazama get it on in this offering from U&K.

This is indeed a fantastic match up. Hikari and Yumi have extensive lesbian sex experience, and both enjoy it (or act very well).

Plus, they both have very shapely bodies, and are very energetic performers.

Minora

Jul 4, 2010
Kirara Asuka and Minori Hatsune: that is pretty much the end-all-be-all.

Yuma Asami and Sora Aoi: a very close second.

Moka and Kurea Mutoh: double chocolate double the fun.

Tsubomi and Mihiro: already imposible at this point, but it doesn't get any more cute.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Ooh, just thought of another good match up.

KIRARA ASUKA & COCOMI SAKURA

That would be legendary (throw in Hikari Hino for an even more intense lesbo action).

Minora

Jul 4, 2010
I think the voracious personality of Cocomi doesn't match with Kirara's innocent looks.
Cocomi Sakura and Anri Okita is more like it.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
YUMA ASAMI & COCOMI SAKURA...I imagine Yuma being nervous, and reluctant, but Cocomi's passion, and technique would burn her down.

I think Yuma Asami would be very appealling partner for performers who do girl/girl action.

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Yeah i can just underline that. They seem to be able to create a freaking hot movie together. Maybe Cocomi Naruse would be a good addition, judging from her performance in the "lesbian night crawling" series. Ayy that would be something :nosebleed:

But speaking of fantasy pairings; why did nobody mention Mitsu Amai so far? I only have 3 girl-on-girl jav's featuring her and one is from the great Senpai to watashi series, i guess, so i assume she is more "oldschool". But i'd love to see some more girl-on-girl jav's from her (since this is also the only type of adult material i watch xD). Preferably with Anzu Chihaya. They only had like one short scene in one movie (called "Lesbian honey dropping"), which is quite a shame, because this one short scene at the beginning was just incredibly cute <3

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
YUMA ASAMI & YUI AKANE...now that would be a great match up. Both have very similiar body types, and faces.

I hope Yuma Asami does some girl/girl action before she retires.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
ANRI OKITA & YUKI TOUMA...They both have very shapely, large, smack-able asses, and stupendous boob jobs. I'd love to see them in some intense girl/girl S&M action.

soe719jp-04.jpg

rbd402jp-01.jpg
[/IMG]

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
I'm gonna dig this thread up for one more personal wish in the future:

I wonder what would happen if one would pair up
北条麻紀 (Maki "Venus van Milo" Hojo)

with 桐原あずさ (Azusa "One of the most ravishing lesbian JAV actress ever) Kirihara)?

I'm pretty certain that the outcome would be a milestone in lesbian JAV history =D