Does anyone remember this robot series/theme?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anyone remember or was a fan of this jav series/theme where the JAV idols pretended to be robot. I remember seeing a couple of them, but the two that always come to mind and were my favorite started Saki Tsuji, Hikari Hino and Rio Hamasaki. The general theme of the movies was that a guy would order a sex robot. They would arrive via a box where the girl would be unpackage, turn on and the fun would being. The only strange things that i remember, that i don't remember if all the videos have. Was at the end of Saki Tsuji video, where after getting gang bang by the owner and this friends they throw her out like if she was trash.

1fset00138pl.jpg

1dvdps00936pl.jpg

1dvdps00921pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
They belong in a Bond Movie.

It's not the same series, (But neither is the first movie you posted.) but the theme is still used from time to time.

fhA2fSG.jpg

KvrKCTI.jpg

I don't know why they both happen to feature the same girl, but there you have it.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
StageNinja47, it sounded like you were asking whether the members liked a particular "robot" movie series, but then you presented two different series, and I got confused; I hope your thread is not going in a direction you did not want it to go in.

Seems like other robot movies are being tossed in, and I'll join that movement. (I have never seen, nor was I aware, of a robot genre... by the way.)

The first movie StageNinja47 presented has this series behind it.

Obedience Robot

Obedience Robot.jpg

There's also:

One Day, I Who Am a Lonely Guy Living By Myself Received a Package to My Place Containing a Sex Robot Gal For My Own Personal Use Who Will Do Anything I Tell Her!! [GAR-284]

1gar00284pl.jpg

This one also seems to be like the series StageNinja47 had in mind, where the "sex robot.. would arrive via a box where the girl would be unpackaged, turned on and the fun would begin."

GAR-284-1.jpg

Such a fantastic expressionless expression.

GAR-284-2.jpg

The old bar-code-on-the-arm gag that was present in the other series.

(There is one more to the series. The actresses are Haruki Sato, and Kokomi Naruse in the first one, GAR-201.)

Finally:

Cute Maid Robots Found On the Internet [VSPDS-275], starring Yu Aine, Tomoka Nozawa, Natsuki Ando, Maimi Arakawa and Yuho Ashizawa

1vspds00275pl.jpg

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
StageNinja47, it sounded like you were asking whether the members liked a particular "robot" movie series, but then you presented two different series, and I got confused; I hope your thread is not going in a direction you did not want it to go in.

Seems like other robot movies are being tossed in, and I'll join that movement. (I have never seen, nor was I aware, of a robot genre... by the way.)

The first movie StageNinja47 presented has this series behind it.

Obedience Robot

View attachment 746249

There's also:

One Day, I Who Am a Lonely Guy Living By Myself Received a Package to My Place Containing a Sex Robot Gal For My Own Personal Use Who Will Do Anything I Tell Her!! [GAR-284]

1gar00284pl.jpg

This one also seems to be like the series StageNinja47 had in mind, where the "sex robot.. would arrive via a box where the girl would be unpackaged, turned on and the fun would begin."

View attachment 746248

Such a fantastic expressionless expression.

View attachment 746247

The old bar-code-on-the-arm gag that was present in the other series.

(There is one more to the series. The actresses are Haruki Sato, and Kokomi Naruse in the first one, GAR-201.)

Finally:

Cute Maid Robots Found On the Internet [VSPDS-275], starring Yu Aine, Tomoka Nozawa, Natsuki Ando, Maimi Arakawa and Yuho Ashizawa

1vspds00275pl.jpg

Yeah i was mainly talking about the first series you post. But i was also talking in general about jav moives where was only one jav idol (robot) serving her master or group. The second series you post about seems interesting, but it seems like it might just be on off shot of reverses gang bangs. Still might look it up just to see how it differs. You never know what when you'll find a hidden gem in these odd and niche javs.