Famous jav that became more extreme?

onnadaitaro

Apr 30, 2010
Guys. Please info jav actress that goes more extreme play since their debut.
Ex:
maria ozawa goes drinking piss
Rio hamasaki goes uncencored
Risa murakami goes bestiality
??? Goes scat play

In the common jav carrier, it ussually the other way arround. But i just love the more and more extreme play jav actress.

Thanx b4

:please:

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
AZUSA NAGASAWA (長澤あずさ) has made that transition...she debutted with S1 doing fairly standard JAV work. In the last two years, she has done more rough sex, and now does a lot of anal, and DP stuff.

somu2

Lolita lovers
Mar 28, 2012
Harumi Asano goes international with Brazzers... :nosebleed:
Hina Maeda ---> Kawaii, Moodyz, AKNR, Prestige, and goes uncensored.
and many more....
and of course Ameri Ichinose.... Shinji Kagawa's girlfriend.... :joker:

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
and of course Ameri Ichinose.... Shinji Kagawa's girlfriend....

When did having a boyfriend become "extreme"?

somu2

Lolita lovers
Mar 28, 2012
and of course Ameri Ichinose.... Shinji Kagawa's girlfriend....

When did having a boyfriend become "extreme"?

I mean she's become extreme since first released adult video (hmp) with nickname Erika Kurisu, Ayaka Misora, .... until now released uncensored video under name Ameri Ichinose. And of corse she became more famous since became a lover of a public figure... :tea:

bongorider

Nov 11, 2010
I'm cool with this and will happily watch almost anything .....unless one of my big crushes does something gross.

bongorider

Nov 11, 2010
rct-364, rct-428.... do they actually get their heads in there? I've seen this before with a fat american chick... but this looks unbelievable.

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
Lucky thing for me is that I never went beyond enjoying just simple b/g scenes. I can't even imagine what my life would be like if I ventured into the deep darkness.

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
Guys. Please info jav actress that goes more extreme play since their debut.
Ex:
maria ozawa goes drinking piss
Rio hamasaki goes uncencored
Risa murakami goes bestiality
??? Goes scat play

In the common jav carrier, it ussually the other way arround. But i just love the more and more extreme play jav actress.

Thanx b4

:please:

what is the title of that video? risa murakami's video

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
not sure if extreme but one best selling jav start went out and did uncensored movies. bunko kanazawa she stop making movies for awhile then came back with some uncensored movies. then she stop for short while then came back with attackers for 2 movies then left again

BadNews

Dec 29, 2009
it's fake. if you notice all the scenes, they always have some clothes covering the tummy. this is actually a cover to make it appear that the body below belongs to the woman. actually the woman's body is under the bed, and the body where the head is inserted is fake. look closely and you will see that during this time, the legs never move. if this is not fake, they would remove the clothes covering the tummy. in all videos where there is head insertion, there is always this clothes covering the tummy.

Reactions: Supmop

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
it's fake. if you notice all the scenes, they always have some clothes covering the tummy. this is actually a cover to make it appear that the body below belongs to the woman. actually the woman's body is under the bed, and the body where the head is inserted is fake. look closely and you will see that during this time, the legs never move. if this is not fake, they would remove the clothes covering the tummy. in all videos where there is head insertion, there is always this clothes covering the tummy.

I hope what's you say is true

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
basically if contract girls get out from their comfort zone and dare to be freelancer they became more extreme ;)