English Subtitles- something like Spikespen

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Jan 2, 2012
Hello
I hope this is in the right place.
I am interested in JAV with English subtitles. I have noticed some short clips online from a source called Spikespen, but the sites mentioned in the clips are no longer in service.
I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction to view english subtitles JAV, even join a pay site if necessary.

Regards

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Have a look at my signature below. There are two thread related to subtitles: One for links to download and one for discussing subtitles (and also requesting them - for money, of course).

By the way: These Spikespen subtitles are pretty bad. It's more guessing than a real translation. I wouldn't be surprised if even not a single word matches what they really said in the movie.

Jan 2, 2012
Have a look at my signature below. There are two thread related to subtitles: One for links to download and one for discussing subtitles (and also requesting them - for money, of course).

By the way: These Spikespen subtitles are pretty bad. It's more guessing than a real translation. I wouldn't be surprised if even not a single word matches what they really said in the movie.

Wow, I had no idea what was involved with this process, and have a better understanding of the demand and the cost. You are correct about the Spikespen accuracy, but I realized after looking at a couple of clips, that there was some humor in the translation for me. For instance, opening scene, husband leaves, boy touches ladies breast and she says, "oh, you wanna do me". Obviously not taken from the classical japanese.
In the excellent discussion, I agreed with one of the statements, that the subtitles are not really necessary for most of the sex. However would be useful for those lengthy interviews beforehand that set the stage,

thanks for your response, great help

regards