Electrocution Scenes

jezbot

Jan 21, 2012
Anyone know other titles with electrocution scenes like this semi-recent Emiri Okazaki title? CESD-215
For anyone who has seen this vid...do you think that is even real? I mean they make a point of making it look real but who knows.

arnold22947

IZUMI ASUKA
Jul 2, 2010
The charges are set to not be that strong. It doesn't hurt as much as you're thinking it does. It's not as strong as a cop's taser.

jezbot

Jan 21, 2012
Real598
Ai Uehara title with a little bit of electrocution stuff. This video is flat out insane for other reasons though.

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
DWPD003- Yuuho Kitada Wired Pussy Vol. 3

h_175dwpd003sopl.jpg

Half the movie is electrocution scenes with JAV Actress Yuuho Kitada, the other half is American scenes from S&M studio Kink.com

Not really a fan on the American scenes, but worth it for Yuuho Kitada's scenes. Shes a big time squirter.

Usually they squirt because they allow themselves to orgasm, but most of the time they can't without stimulation, so the electrocution is real.

Just as the above poster mentioned, the charges are strong enough to stimulate but nothing to the extent of stunning someone like a police tazer.

Reactions: jezbot

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
There is a very big series behind Jezbot's suggestion, other entries probably offering similar thrills. (Or sparks.)

A two-movie (to date) series called:

Torture, Torment, and Electric Pleasure

First of the two is:

Nab the Sassy Bitch Gal and Electrocute Her… Electrode Gal Flash Fuck!! [GAR-234], with Azumi Mizushima, Chloe Fujisaki and Aimi

1gar00234pl.jpg

(Azumi Mizushima?? Deal me in!)

Next:

Female Spy Torture Training 2 - Beautiful Undercover Agent Captured, Harsh and Nasty Electrocution, Incontinence, Torture, Forced Cream Pie [CETD-132], starring Hikari Hino

CETD-132.jpg

Undoubtedly, there are other examples from the huge "investigator" genre that have brushed upon the electrocution angle; particularly the torture-oriented BABY ENTERTAINMENT ones. The one above carries two other movies in its own particular series.

I recall heavy-duty superheroine-level electrocution (which is different than the "human" type that is provided with the other examples) used in a couple of the films from the "Foreign Heroine" series, especially a favorite, Foreign Heroine BatAngel [GGFH-04], with Natalie Norton (Madison Fox)

Since we have segued into foreign territory, don't forget KINK Studios' series, Wired Pussy and Electro Sluts.

Our most qualified member to tell us more would be, naturally, Electromog.

Reactions: Plexxus and jezbot

kessari

May 26, 2015
I remember there are a series of gyno medical examination series which involved electrocutions. Upon finding , the genre stemmed from I-energy (IENE-) and karma (KRMV-, KAR-) , at a normal glance , it involved sticking pads of connecting electricity to the "patient" inner thighs and shocking them. But I have seen before a few series that the doc use 2 metal rods and shock the private parts , and they even have a voltmeter to "prove" there is a charge.

I have use this dmm search to find the genre , hopefully it helps , there might be more not included

Dmm Search for Gyno Electro

2 title shots
The Karma series seem to like to shock the gyno victims into rolling eyes hehe
kar00545pl.jpg

The IENE series is more "techinical"

1iene00087pl.jpg

There's even a heart rate measuring device as u can see in the back title page as they shock the poor victim.
The things we do in the name of medical science eh?

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
My favorite kind of JAV.

Surprisingly no one mentioned Baby Entertainment.

Yeah, those pads are not made to kill people. They're used in medical, I think.

But still, there are vids with long electrocution (at least 10 continously minutes) where they used a lot of pads, I think it will cause some serious "temporary inconvenient" for actress, pretty satisfying. They also used custom equipments with sole purpose to electrocute (not kill) people, steel dildo insert to every holes,...

In DRKA-001, you can see the guy shut down those electric in panic while the actress struggle in shock, I think that's somehow real.

Alright, let me give you some title, not link.

CGQ-006 with beautiful Hitomi Fujiwara
13cgq006pl.jpg

CGQ-010
13cgq010pl.jpg

DRKA-001 (mentioned above)
h_175drka001pl.jpg

SDMT-386
1sdmt386pl.jpg

And I save the best for last...
ScreenShot_0609_190602.jpg ScreenShot_0609_190633.jpg ScreenShot_0609_190648.jpg

Reactions: Plexxus

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
One never knows, LimeLemon, but I'd presume since these gadgets exist with the purpose of producing orgasms, why not implement them? The shocks they produce are harmless, of course.

Very impressive post, Theydonotwantto! (Yet it seems to me someone did mention BABY ENTERTAINMENT.)