Download problems with uploadable.ch

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
When Ryushare went down, I switched file hosts to uploadable, but have experienced some problems:

First- if trying to download several movies at a time, eventually will get a message saying" waiting for available socket" Sometimes it will give me the the next file-other times I have to switch to a different browser to finish the download. Even with multiple browsers, uploadable will stop downloading and force you to wait for that next socket. I emailed their support-but no reply. Never had this problem with Ryushare, DepositFiles, NovaFile, etc. I could download in succession, and downloads would never hang up.

Secondly- even when all files have downloaded, often one of them will not download completely- when I extract with Zipeg, it will crash and the problem is one or more files did not download completely even though the browser indicated the download was complete.

Sorry so wordy- I have a MacBook Pro with a 2.8 GHZ processor and a 54 MB download speed. Any help would be much appreciated.