Doing Nanpa in street. Good or bad???

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Although this is not about Japan. it's abt japanese people.
Im frm America. Sometimes i see japanese walking in the street. no way to meet them unless i just follow them in the street.

I did nanpa with a girl but it didn't workr.. and i've been thinking about continuing my nanpa attempts. and i will. but i have to make sure to do it at the right time at the right place.

however, maybe it's not such a good idea. they might get scared.

There's another route though. instead of on the street following them, on the bus or bus stop. In fact that's easier but not always possible because the seats next to where the japanese ladies sit, may be taken.

But really!!! What else can i do aside from nanpa in street or bus.
Im not a student and i dont go to restaurants and dont go to clubs., these are places where ther'es probablly more japanese.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Simply put: it fails because you never even tried it.

Quit being a creeper and a troll. It bothers people.

ScannerBoy

Nov 19, 2009
Soniamdissapointreal.gif

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Infamous, Guyver. Infamous.

Gaiarth

Jan 9, 2007
I think you should continue following strange women in the street and making creepy overtures to them.

But only if they let you continue posting after you are arrested. I can't wait to hear of your adventures in prison.

ShanksYYZ

May 6, 2009
The best thing you can do is pull your hood on and follow her from a safe distance until she goes into her home. When you know where she lives, you're pretty much already close friends right?

MikieNes

Aug 27, 2008
Lick an ice cream cone seductively at them.

Be sure to make lots of grunting and snuffling, piggishly sexual sounds.