Japanese with bad Teeth?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
"it's not like the face matters most.
The ass does. "

YOu wouldn't say that if you went to Massage Parlor's with Chinese girls that have ass uggly faces. Seriously why do they bring the most ugly chinese girls to America to do massage parlor work. They should bring babes.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Before reading some of the posts on this thread I used to think after seeing a model with crooked teeth "man I hope this chick uses her modeling money to fix her grill". I guess since it is okay in Japanese society for crooked teeth then they will never get their teeth fixed. Oh well a lot of models I am usually looking at their rack instead of their face. It is still disappointing when you see a ultra fine babe smile and her grill is messed up. I remember in highschool there was this blond chick with double D(american cup size) size breasts but her teeth were all crooked and I remember this other blond at Fort Hood I saw at the smoke area while I was on III corps duty named Lt.. Lands who was hot but she had crooked teeth.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Cool story bro.

krypnix

May 30, 2009
i'm not sure becouse never went there...but maybe when i reach there, i will check their teeth....:puzzled:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Cool story bro.

carlos2912

Dec 31, 2009
Well here it IS INSANELY EXPENSIVE to fix even one :please:
But in Perú also some of this "issues" that are against the "stereotype girl" are consider attractive, I remember some girls with something we call "rabbit teeth" were considered the "top sexy girl" and that "imperfection" for someone was one her "main charm-weapon" I guess same happens there in WONDERLAND (Japan :p)

Sorry...I know my english sucks :scared: