does megaupload work differently with file manager (Flashget)??

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
I always have a RS account, and recently just tried hotfile for one go. They both work the same with my flashget: i highlight the links in the browser with the cursor, hit copy, flashget dialogue pops up and then i just confirm the login to the RS/hotfile server and it goes into my manager and i click it later and it downloads with no issue.

First time i tried megaupload premium account and i'm confused:

I do everything the same highlight links, copy, they seem to go into the flashget que list, but the file names are wrong and i command them to download form there and they download nothing (empty 1kb gibberish files). What's going on here? Do megaupload links have different properties? You can't select the links as they appear in the browser? Do i need their filemanager to get the same benefits that i normally would from flashget? I heard that megaupload filemanager causes spyware or other harmful things. My account works, clicking independent links and doing it the usual way works, but that's slow and i bought an account for maximum easy and to spare my time.

thanks

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
Thanks Ceewan, that's exactly what I was looking for. Much appreciated as always.