Does anyone know how to have sex chat with Japanese?

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
Hello guys, if I meet a Japanese girl on Facebook, for instance, and she just wants to have sex chat with me, how do I respond? Just type, hugs and kisses, onani in a repetition way, like that? If anyone has a good experiences, please do share.

Thanks for reading my post.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Ah… if you're chatting to her in English there's no need to use Japanese. It looks and sounds awkward. If you're chatting in Japanese then use Japanese. I'm not gonna tell you what to say as that should be up to you. None of us a re gonna be there when you need us to score for you. However a picture is a worth a thousand words so a dick pic might be a nice start if she's really into sexting.

Reactions: Muz1234

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
Ah… if you're chatting to her in English there's no need to use Japanese. It looks and sounds awkward. If you're chatting in Japanese then use Japanese. I'm not gonna tell you what to say as that should be up to you. None of us a re gonna be there when you need us to score for you. However a picture is a worth a thousand words so a dick pic might be a nice start if she's really into sexting.

Have you ever had experience before? With a Japanese?

tylersailer

Jan 24, 2011
Try chat.shalove.net

It is Japanese language chat room for adults. Just that you cannot know if the partner is really an woman in real life. They can fake their gender, you know. So you might sex-text with ugly butt middle age guy pretending to be a teenage pretty girl.

And no, I never used it.

Reactions: ribeav and Muz1234