Do you mind your partner "boob size"?

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
I love big boobs, for me the bigger the better works perfect.
Fortunately my GF is naturally 110 cm, which makes me so happy! :grassdance:

What about other people who likes big boobs but are not as lucky as me, Would you suggest you partner to "add a few CCs" or just live with it.
Call me frivolous, stupid, whatever, but my exGF was quite plain, no more than 75 cm and for me was a real "turn down".

What do you think?

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
Personally, I prefer smaller boobs than anything. In American sizes, a C is the biggest I like, but B is a little more what I'd prefer. I used to date a girl that had DD though, and that was just too much for me. Plus she had those giant nipples, and that really turns me off. I think an expectancy to see those is probably the biggest part of why I don't like the bigger sizes.

Anyway, if I'm with a girl, and if I did enjoy huge boobs more, I might suggest getting them enlarged if we've been together for a long time. But that's really more of a personal choice than anything as far as I see it. So I'd probably just deal with whatever size they are. At the same time, I'd pretty much never suggest a reduction for my partner in most cases.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
My girl has small-ish boobs. She asked what kinds of boobs I liked. I said, "yours". I am as human as the next guy, and do appreciate a nice, big pair of tits. But, if I meet a woman who I find attractive, but had small breasts, I wouldn't mind.

Breasts come in all different shapes and sizes. Best to appreciate and love whatever is in your hands.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yes I do mind my girls' boob size. In fact, we are looking at Macrolane at the moment to up the size a bit. It won't last a long time, but it'll give her the idea of what it's like having a larger chest.

However what I don't like are women who say "Yea, I've got 36DD" when in fact, without a bra, they look like flesh-colored pancakes with a chewed-up pencil eraser somewhere near the bottom. Yea... some may say "My girl has huge tits!" but they sag like shopping-bags full of water after being pitched on the ground.

wirama

May 3, 2009
well... at first I always into the big breast women when finding a girlfriend. but then, I got a new girlfriend which her breast is not big (the plump is about the diameter of tennis ball). but her sex techniques is the best compared to all my exs, and that can cover her small breast. :joker: :joker: :joker: also, she had a great personality!
and know after 4+1=5 years dating, we're gonna get married and that proofs that breast size doesn't matter if you are in a serious relationship.

ps: about the 4+1=5 years... I dated her for 4 years then we had a breakup, and I started having new girlfriends. after 3 times changing girlfriends, I started to miss my sex life with her and her fine personality and start dating her again till now (almost 1 year).

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
well... at first I always into the big breast women when finding a girlfriend. but then, I got a new girlfriend which her breast is not big (the plump is about the diameter of tennis ball). but her sex techniques is the best compared to all my exs, and that can cover her small breast. :joker: :joker: :joker: also, she had a great personality!
and know after 4+1=5 years dating, we're gonna get married and that proofs that breast size doesn't matter if you are in a serious relationship.

ps: about the 4+1=5 years... I dated her for 4 years then we had a breakup, and I started having new girlfriends. after 3 times changing girlfriends, I started to miss my sex life with her and her fine personality and start dating her again till now (almost 1 year).

Good on ya, man.

Li

Jul 1, 2009
We all accept some compromise in how our significant others look, but the notion that you can compromise massively and still have a good relationship is illusory.

Sexual attraction is what makes an intimate relationship intimate, rather than just a friendship. Looks matter! It's not shallow, it's honest.

If you are a boob man and your girl isn't busty, you'll end up always looking at busty chicks online and dreaming... many relationships can't handle that, especially because the guy feels the need to hide it.

Plus, if/when you girl knows that you are a boob man and she aint' got it, she won't feel confident of your full attraction for her... that means less sex for you! :scared: Women have a good sense for this "actual attraction level" stuff, don't expect to be able to BS them successfully about it in the bedroom.

If she isn't busty, your relationship is probably not gonna be long-term... just know that up front and then you can decide accordingly. :gayprance:

Not sure if "add a few cc's" means adding implants or not, but that gets into a separate issue of what kind of boobs you like. Some like real only, some fake only, some both as long as they are big... I'm definitely in the first category.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
We all accept some compromise in how our significant others look, but the notion that you can compromise massively and still have a good relationship is illusory.

Sexual attraction is what makes an intimate relationship intimate, rather than just a friendship. Looks matter! It's not shallow, it's honest.

If you are a boob man and your girl isn't busty, you'll end up always looking at busty chicks online and dreaming... many relationships can't handle that, especially because the guy feels the need to hide it.

Plus, if/when you girl knows that you are a boob man and she aint' got it, she won't feel confident of your full attraction for her... that means less sex for you! :scared: Women have a good sense for this "actual attraction level" stuff, don't expect to be able to BS them successfully about it in the bedroom.

If she isn't busty, your relationship is probably not gonna be long-term... just know that up front and then you can decide accordingly. :gayprance:

Not sure if "add a few cc's" means adding implants or not, but that gets into a separate issue of what kind of boobs you like. Some like real only, some fake only, some both as long as they are big... I'm definitely in the first category.

I'd say that's true if you're in a relationship that is grounded in sex, and has no future regardless of boob size.

Guys being guys, will always look at nice tits-even if their wives or GFs has an amazing set of their own. Every man is a boob man, in my opinion.

If the be all, and end all for you is boob size, it is shallow (although honest). Personality goes a long, long way; it's very much a contributing factor to a woman's attractiveness.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I don't think I'm allowed to post nakedness, otherwise I'd post some of my lady friends jubblies on here to prove a point as to how bigger is better.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I don't think I'm allowed to post nakedness, otherwise I'd post some of my lady friends jubblies on here to prove a point as to how bigger is better.

I look more at shape than size. I've seen big tits that look horrible (the American Barbi twins always comes to mind); not so big tits that are well-shaped.

My girl doesn't have big tits, and I'm not going to ask her to get them enlarged. If she decided to do it on her own, certainly I'd support her; until then, I will just enjoy them whenever I get them in my hands.