Do this place exist? Geez I really wanted to try this

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Looks like a typical soapland. Yea, they exist, there are 35-40 of them behind my building. I drink with the manager of one of them and while the Yakuza haven't taken the time to 'invest' in this set, they're on their way. That said, if you're not Japanese, you're going to be asked to pay a 'foreigner service charge' of 10,000 yen ontop of whatever price they ask for otherwise. Costs usually range from 8,000 yen up to 40,000 yen and beyond if you want two girls to 'massage' you.

And yea, no bare-back.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Because they don't like you, and foreigners have a bad bad BAD reputation of causing shit once getting drunk in clubs such as these.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
aquamarine is right. Business' like this get a lot of problems from foreigners so they try to deter them. Most of the time the guy forces himself on the woman, has an arguement or gets in a fight!

I been here almost a decade and I see so many foreigners cause fights or problems in pubs, bars, clubs and some of the adult entertainment like strip bars, no pan, lingerie bars etc.

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
As a half japanese I can have the perception of "both worlds". Unfortunately Foreigners, specially MARINES or belonging to the American Arm Forces, are the one that causes most of the problems. Japanese who get drunk, usually become annoying but no more than that, foreigners always get into fights. On more than one occasion I had have to put myself at risk for not really defending, but trying not to have a foreigner ass kicked.

Kazuma Ohara

Jan 11, 2011
Foreigners do normally have a bad rep so they do not allow them into sex establishments and a lot of the time actual vaginal intercourse is not allowed and foreigners always want that.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Made me chuckle and grin, thanks :)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If you've never been to one, then STFU since you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

HEY GUYS, I WANNA TELL YOU ALL A STORY , ITS ABOUT HOW PEOPLE IN PARAGUAY HATE EVERYONE WHO IS FROM BURMINGHAM ENGLAND !!! TRUST ME ! OK ? I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE BUT I HEARD THATS WHAT IT'S LIKE SO I'M SAYING IT LIKE IT'S TRUE OK ?!?!?!

/end tard

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
All right. So here we have Aquamarine saying that "foreigners have a bad bad BAD reputation" in Japanese sexual establishments, and poor Kazuma Ohara agreed with him, but also added that vaginal intercourse is not allowed (which is doubtful, but I don't know), and yet foreigners always want those sweet little things that call to get petted (which is very believable, and not just for foreigners); then A.M.went for the knockout punch on poor K.O.

So even if poor K.O. was wrong about the "intercrural sex" (had to look that up! It means, apparently, penetration of the thighs), what gives? Looking through the old threads, I came across case after case of heap big attitude on the part of "I Know Better Than You" to the point where I now believe that may be code for "I Am Better Than You."

(I just checked poor K.O.'s profile... his "Last Activity" was on the same date of his last post above, Feb. 14, 2011. Bullied away forever, from Akiba-Online!)

Well, at least you may get the educational idea that the famous "soapland" setting that has served as the basis for many JAVs is apparently based on reality. (I especially like the part where after both bodies get sudded up, the lady pastes herself on the feller's back, and slides off him. Yum!)

Last edited:
Reactions: G0kkunG0uki

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
In my experience, it depends on your Japanese ability. If you can speak Japanese well, like me, you can enter easily. Also, avoid going on a Friday or Saturday night. They won't let you in because they don't want to put off other Japanese customers by having them see a foreigner being admitted. Better to go on a weekday. The Japanese are racist, but as long as no one is looking, money trumps their racism....

Reactions: G0kkunG0uki

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
It also depends on the establishment. There are some that no matter how good your Japanese is will refuse you. Yes they can be racist but no matter how much money you throw at them the doors are still closed.

Mar 28, 2008
It also depends on the establishment. There are some that no matter how good your Japanese is will refuse you. Yes they can be racist but no matter how much money you throw at them the doors are still closed.
100% gurantee you,someone who is handsome with brunette/black hair , brown eyes and round facial features with fluent japanese can get inside in any bathhouse. It cant be ugly.
Forgot to add, you must have fair skin.
Not of that Arabic color and especially anything darker lol

Then again, thats pretty much cutting it close to Japanese.

Willing to bet, if they can easily spot you as a foreigner right from the entrance, you are already going to be denied. And then once you get right in front of the counter, you will definitely be denied.

Reactions: desioner

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
This might be what Bruce Jenner is really trying to do. He's taken shinigamie's advice to get into the Soapland paradise! Somewhere along the line he just lost sight of that...and apparently now wants to work in a Soapland paradise. Don't go to that one. Even on a weekday.

As incredible as I'm sure it would feel to be in the middle of one...eh...call me old fashioned, but I'd somewhat rather have a nice dry smooth body to have my way with. I've had the occasional shower sex, and wet and slippery feels nice, but, a mouth full of soap is no fun. Think of all the body parts on a nice girl that turns you on completely...I'm sure you'd want to put your mouth on her somewhere, right? If I'm every in Japan I'd at least like to pass by one. You know, just to smell the soaps.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
This might be what Bruce Jenner is really trying to do. He's taken shinigamie's advice to get into the Soapland paradise!

bruce has entered the decathlon for the 2016 rio summer olympics... the women's decathlon. you can bet on it... or him... or her or... never mind.

Reactions: Casshern2