Rina Ishihara

blackscarf

Jun 8, 2013
So you read one word of my post? What sort of teeth implant would leave a visible scar?

Sorry my English is bad and I did not read your post carefully. I was hoping you collaborate, but you were acting just like your username.

Bye!!! :)

CaptainTaicho19

Oct 19, 2015
She is my favorite. Unfortunately, I have just noticed that she had implants just after RBD-823. You can even see the scars in BF-503. Fuck! This is disappointing..
Yes, I've noticed as well. The fact that she had surgery and now has a scar does not bother me but it is her performance after the fact. You can see in her latest titles that she is conscious about the scar being visible and she tries to hide it with her arms whenever possible. It definitely takes away from her performance as she would not enjoy and focus on the scene while she tries to cover it up. So sad.

ledouchebag

Oct 1, 2010
Yes, I've noticed as well. The fact that she had surgery and now has a scar does not bother me but it is her performance after the fact. You can see in her latest titles that she is conscious about the scar being visible and she tries to hide it with her arms whenever possible. It definitely takes away from her performance as she would not enjoy and focus on the scene while she tries to cover it up. So sad.

I actually don't mind that she covers up. She is still cute in every other department.