Forced to dress like a slut?

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
"Big-Breasted Teacher Pet Who is Just For Me" is a series to my liking. If MDYD-834 popped your cork, Hong314, you will be delighted to learn there is plenty more like it:

MDYD-659
MDYD-688
MDYD-714
MDYD-729
MDYD-735
MDYD-743
MDYD-754
MDYD-772
MDYD-781
MDYD-789
MDYD-804
MDYD-811
MDYD-834

MBYD-171 (Eight-Hour Compilation)

They follow a similar pattern. As part of the humiliation, the teacher is often forced to get into a skimpy outfit, as the beauteous Nanako Mori below, in the first one of the series:

attachment.php

Anyone pondering about giving one a try? Well, I figure you can't go wrong with JULIA. (I know her name is usually capitalized, but what's my excuse for doing so?)

Let me give you a chance to get the second one in the series, in a very painless 450 MB manner.

I don't know if the "forced to dress in slutty clothing" idea has ever been used as the main motif for a JAV, Hong314; yet, as with the "Teacher Pet" series, it's not unusual to come across such action as part of the other degradation. For example, it's not unusual to see this type of thing in some of the "Stepmother Slave" movies, where the dominating bastard often strips the mommy in the kitchen, and then hands her an outfit that is three sizes too small... so that she may enter the room with the bastard's friends, while serving drinks or such. I've run into the idea in some of those more aggressive "Friend's Mother" movies, where after the mom is gangbanged by the son's creepy friends, she is sometimes required to put on make-up and get into sexy garb.

Attachments

• MDYD-659 PIC.jpg
    MDYD-659 PIC.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 404