Do not subscribe to Filejoker

hyperziz

Jun 3, 2008
Seriously akiba you gotta find a new hosting sponsor

Filejoker is unusable, they have this automated error everytime you try to download from an akiba link. I have a premium account, gets this message all the time

"Our automated security system has detected an unusual activity on your account. Your account has been temporarily suspended.
Please check your email and follow the link that has been sent to you to reactivate your account. "

No support from filejoker
No way to cancel subscription, they just wont do it

So you end up with a continues recurring charge for an account you can not use, good luck to anyone else trying.

Reactions: garenski
May 8, 2020
How do you pay your subscription? If it's by credit card, is there no way to explain the situation to your bank ask them to block any payment to Filejoker?

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Seriously akiba you gotta find a new hosting sponsor

Filejoker is unusable, they have this automated error everytime you try to download from an akiba link. I have a premium account, gets this message all the time

"Our automated security system has detected an unusual activity on your account. Your account has been temporarily suspended.
Please check your email and follow the link that has been sent to you to reactivate your account. "

No support from filejoker
No way to cancel subscription, they just wont do it

So you end up with a continues recurring charge for an account you can not use, good luck to anyone else trying.

Go to the bottom of the FJ home page and use the contact us link to send them a message. I've contacted them in the past and it may take a couple of days but they do respond.

From their FAQ:
  1. How can I cancel my recurring subscription to FileJoker.net?
    If you have a recurring subscription to FileJoker.net Premium Account setup and wish to cancel it, you need to contact us and request subscription cancellation. Your subscription will be canceled and confirmation email will be dispatched shortly.

I have encountered the error you're describing, it's when I was using a VPN and if I disconnected and reconnected within a short time, FJ detects this as multiple logins from different IPs and sees it as either a compromised account or that you've given your details for others to use so they suspend it till you reactivate it again.

Hope this helps.