Do Japanese girls look bad without makeup?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Supmop: Nozomi Hazuki is a GREAT example. She's really, really pretty.

yes, I should correct my word, she is great example ;)

have seen her in some vids without make up and minimalis makeup, she really pretty

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I love her look with the black hair. Very 'oriental' (for a lack of a better word). Super beautiful and has a great personality.

Our first update of April will actually be a title she starred in.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I love her look with the black hair. Very 'oriental' (for a lack of a better word). Super beautiful and has a great personality.

Our first update of April will actually be a title she starred in.

totally agree, she is very oriental :)

thats a word I use too to describe her

she is simple but pretty

which vid ? I not seen her for few months, would love to see her latest performance

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Can anyone show me any Japanese actresses or girls that look good without makeup? I have seen articles like this http://acidcow.com/girls/20695-asian-girls-before-and-after-the-makeup-75-pics.html and I am kind of shocked.

There are cuties in your link. The one who don't look good without makeup aren't that much attractive with makeup neither. For example, 1/ 2/ and especially 8/ are fine (the 8th is actually really cute).

when you see japanese girls looks much less attractive without makeup, it doesn't mean all of them are like that

I don't have japanese pics yet, but I do have some examples from chinese & cantonese celebrities

Christy Chung still look pretty without makeup
View attachment 948661

Crystal Liu Yi Fei
View attachment 948668

Charlene
View attachment 948693

Liu Yifei is my chinese actress crush, really beautiful. Charlene is Charlene Choi ? If so, I will watch New Police Story with her (I've never seen it).

In general, I don't link when girls wear too much makeup, it's a red flag. Among JAV actresses I like, they wear light makeup so I highly doubt they look totally different without :

B036YYTCQAAnhvc.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I really hate those "before and after" comparisons. Why would you compare a selfie a girl did using a smartphone in her home to something taken by professional photographer in a studio with the proper equipment and lighting? It doesn't make sense.

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
There are cuties in your link. The one who don't look good without makeup aren't that much attractive with makeup neither. For example, 1/ 2/ and especially 8/ are fine (the 8th is actually really cute).

Liu Yifei is my chinese actress crush, really beautiful. Charlene is Charlene Choi ? If so, I will watch New Police Story with her (I've never seen it).

In general, I don't link when girls wear too much makeup, it's a red flag. Among JAV actresses I like, they wear light makeup so I highly doubt they look totally different without :

View attachment 949860

They are both very beautiful. They aren't wearing any makeup at all?

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
Now the question is.. has any of these girls had surgery or anything? lol is that common with JAV actresses or not really?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

View attachment 949860

yes Charlene Choi from Twins, both Charlene and Gillian Chung are cute, but I like Charlene more

me too, too much makeup is a no, the reason why I like Wakaba Onoue, Ai Uehara, Yui Oba, Mei Kurose, Koharu Aoi and many other becaused they used simple light makeup

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Now the question is.. has any of these girls had surgery or anything? lol is that common with JAV actresses or not really?

already predict you'll ask this :D

think it by yourself, those JAV girls use makeup and looks different without it, are they had surgery ??

Reactions: Xolramu

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Some had surgery (mostly for boobs, there is a thread about it just here) and you can easily notice it. For example, Asuka Kirara. Her face is really different. For eyes, there are accessories to make the eyes look bigger (such as this) and idols use it often (with lenses, etc...) without any surgery (unlike what people around me think lol).

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
Some had surgery (mostly for boobs, there is a thread about it just here) and you can easily notice it. For example, Asuka Kirara. Her face is really different. For eyes, there are accessories to make the eyes look bigger (such as this) and idols use it often (with lenses, etc...) without any surgery (unlike what people around me think lol).

I really like Japanese girls with big eyes but it's kind of annoying not being able to tell if it's real or just an illusion.....

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I really like Japanese girls with big eyes but it's kind of annoying not being able to tell if it's real or just an illusion.....
It's easily noticeable. Example, I really like a girl from HKT48. She did a photoshoot and it's really easy to see that it's just makeup:

img_HKT48_Haruppi_Harajuku_004.jpg

Wig, lenses, eyelashes.

29910-harukakodama-vwn1.jpg CqtEmOvVIAAHMtj.jpg
Natural hair, but still double eyelid tape. (300% wife material, btw her photobook is great!)

Reactions: Xolramu

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
Thank you guys for showing me that they can look great without the use of cosmetics. :)

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
More no makeup theme:

hhk023pl.jpg

ipz081pl.jpg

snis023pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s