Do Japanese girls look bad without makeup?

Xolramu

Feb 21, 2015
More no makeup theme:

hhk023pl.jpg

ipz081pl.jpg

snis023pl.jpg
The 2nd girl is very naturally beautiful, wouldn't you agree? Who is that?

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Yes she is probably the best looking there. Her name is Mayu Nozomi, video is IPZ-081 (sorry I didn't realize the movie code was so small on the cover).

Reactions: Xolramu

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
There are JAVs where girls don't wear makeup and they are even advertised as such as main theme.
migd00429pl.jpg

And I have to agree, heavy makeup is very distracting for bukkake movies. That's the reason I generally avoid Dream Shower even though bukkake is my fave genre.

But even speaking generally, makeup should highlight or accentuate the girl's natural beauty, not cover their beauty.

As a disclaimer, I have to add also, I am allergic to cosmetic products so maybe I am a little biased on this subject.

This is kind of hot, seeing this woman take take facials over her natural looking face.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
This is kind of hot, seeing this woman take take facials over her natural looking face.

Yeah, I just realized maybe I want to watch that video too. She looks cute in the screenshots, maybe better than with makeup. All a woman needs on her face is loads upon loads of semen, nothing else, no makeup. Maybe that's the way it should be.

I just searched for "no makeup bukkake" on R18, this is what I found:

juc00612pl.jpg

migd00368pl.jpg

snis00004pl.jpg

migd00570pl.jpg

Apparently, No Makeup Bukkake is actually a series, and that Nozomi Hatsuki video is part of that.