Discussion about DMM website

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Question about 3D titles, were they ever offered on DMM as 3D titles? Like the 3D Masters titles? I see them listed in the digital sections but they don't look any different or have instructions in their descriptions like, say, the VR titles do.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
To access DMM now I have to allow cookies, but when I do I can't search in the search bar anymore. I can however search when I use a VPN to change my location to Japan. It is troublesome to have to keep turning my vpn on and off to get past geo-restrictions. Is there a way to fix this?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I don't need to allow cookies if I jump to a specific video (something like https://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=ap00330/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=6 for instance). Once I'm in using that method I can browse normally.

I did notice searching for codes like gvg-888 doesn't work, but if you use the format gvg00888 instead it does. I have to agree the old situation was better. Not sure why they changed it.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I don't need to allow cookies if I jump to a specific video (something like https://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=ap00330/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=6 for instance). Once I'm in using that method I can browse normally.

I did notice searching for codes like gvg-888 doesn't work, but if you use the format gvg00888 instead it does. I have to agree the old situation was better. Not sure why they changed it.
Doesn't help one bit, but, thought I'd chime in as to why the full digital code works (gvg00888) and not the DVD code, it is because you are searching in the digital section.

Searching gvg-888 in digital section:
gvg-888_search.jpg

Searching gvg00888 using the digital code in the digital section:
gvg00888_search.jpg

Searching gvg-888 in the DVD/Mono section:
gvg-888_search_dvd.jpg

TheOnlyPad

Feb 7, 2017
I posted a query here on 25th July 2020, but there has been no response from R18. Can somebody from R18 please tell me how I can resolve the following problem:

I have quite a lot of content purchased from R18 in the old .wmv format. Any time I try to open this content in RPlayer I get the following error message after I enter my user name and password:

R18 Error.jpg

RPlayer v2 and RPlayer Plus will not open these files either. Many of these files cannot be downloaded again in .dcv format as R18 has removed the models involved from their catalog. For instance I cannot download any movies featuring Haruka Ito as none of her movies are now listed on the R18 site.

Again, I would ask that someone from R18 advise how I can resolve this problem and play my files. After all, I have purchased them and R18 should provide a working player that can play these files.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
I posted a query here on 25th July 2020, but there has been no response from R18. Can somebody from R18 please tell me how I can resolve the following problem:

I have quite a lot of content purchased from R18 in the old .wmv format. Any time I try to open this content in RPlayer I get the following error message after I enter my user name and password:

View attachment 2337448

RPlayer v2 and RPlayer Plus will not open these files either. Many of these files cannot be downloaded again in .dcv format as R18 has removed the models involved from their catalog. For instance I cannot download any movies featuring Haruka Ito as none of her movies are now listed on the R18 site.

Again, I would ask that someone from R18 advise how I can resolve this problem and play my files. After all, I have purchased them and R18 should provide a working player that can play these files.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hi,

The official way to get help about R18.com is sending an email to R18.com support.
Please login to your account and send an email to support using the form below. It will be easier to support to help you if you provide your account information, OS you use, browser, movie ID you are having the issue.
https://www.r18.com/my/contact/

>RPlayer v2 and RPlayer Plus will not open these files either. Many of these files cannot be downloaded again in .dcv format as R18 has removed the models involved from their catalog. For >instance I cannot download any movies featuring Haruka Ito as none of her movies are now listed on the R18 site.

I would like to clarify this point:
- There are movies that has been removed from the catalog (not on sale anymore) but the people who has purchased them can still see this movies in MY LIBRARY so they can still download/stream. (usually movies that the contract with the studio ended and R18.com is not allowed to sale the movies anymore).
- There are other movies that has been removed from the catalog (not on sale anymore) AND the movies has been removed from MY LIBRARY for everyone who purchased this movie so they cannot watch the movie anymore. (Usually movies with legal issues/disputes that the Studios request to remove).

Nasi

Mar 18, 2010
Hi, The official way to get help about R18.com is sending an email to R18.com support.

Hi R18,
I am referring to this offer:

https://www.r18.com/videos/channels/?dmmref=pc_top_channels&i3_ref=banner

"GET STARTED WITH CHANNELS"
"STEP 1: Pick a channel 17 channels to choose from each with thousands of movies."
"STEP 2: Subscribe full subscription and 2-day trial available for all channels."
"STEP 3: Start watching streaming & download watch on desktop & mobile."

I would like to have a "2-day trial".
I want to download videos of GAS, BOBB, BOMC.

Questions:
1. How much is this "2-day-trial"?
2. How many files, videos can I download in 2 days?
3. How safe is it to pay with my Visa credit card?

Please, can you answer?

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Hi R18,
I am referring to this offer:

https://www.r18.com/videos/channels/?dmmref=pc_top_channels&i3_ref=banner

"GET STARTED WITH CHANNELS"
"STEP 1: Pick a channel 17 channels to choose from each with thousands of movies."
"STEP 2: Subscribe full subscription and 2-day trial available for all channels."
"STEP 3: Start watching streaming & download watch on desktop & mobile."

I would like to have a "2-day trial".
I want to download videos of GAS, BOBB, BOMC.

Questions:
1. How much is this "2-day-trial"?
2. How many files, videos can I download in 2 days?
3. How safe is it to pay with my Visa credit card?

Please, can you answer?

As the site indicates, there are 17 different Channels (subscription plans) you need to check witch channel has the content that you would like to watch.

>>1. How much is this "2-day-trial"?
It is 100 JPY . Your bank will make the conversion to your currency (Around 1 USD).

>>2. How many files, videos can I download in 2 days?
You have no limit in videos to Download.
(Be aware that when your subscription expire you are not able to watch downloaded videos. You need an active subscription to watch the video)

>>3. How safe is it to pay with my Visa credit card?
We have a PCIDSS zone to keep the credit card information. So it is one of the safest ways.

Mirroslav

Jul 17, 2012
Why doesn't the search work in the mobile version of the r18 program? out of thousands of films, how can you quickly find the desired film?

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Why doesn't the search work in the mobile version of the r18 program? out of thousands of films, how can you quickly find the desired film?

The image search works on Mobile also.
Click on the search magnifier icon on the mobile top header and the search box will expand showing the camera icon to upload images.

The search takes around 2 seconds.

Mirroslav

Jul 17, 2012
The image search works on Mobile also.
Click on the search magnifier icon on the mobile top header and the search box will expand showing the camera icon to upload images.

The search takes around 2 seconds.
I mean there is no search in the mobile app rplayer

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
I mean there is no search in the mobile app rplayer

Are you talking about search products inside My Library?
You cannot do it inside the Adroid R Player app but you can filter by actress, category etc from the web version of my library.

Mark1

Apr 8, 2021
Hi, i have see that many of Ai Uehara movies are disappeared from R18 and DMM. Does anyone know the reason?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I see one page with 44 movies when I click on that link.