Discussion about DMM website

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Diannao

Nov 27, 2012
Is that link working? I just get an error page. When I search manually using "iene00602" I get nothing, and even searching "iene" and then sorting by release date, all recent videos (IENE-601, 603, 604, 605, etc) all show up, but 602 is missing.

Hmm... didn't know that, but why are the other videos available, like I said above, but not this one? That's strange. Oh well.

U can buy it here, faster than DMM: http://ec.sod.co.jp/detail/index/-_-/iid/IENE-602

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Is that link working? I just get an error page. When I search manually using "iene00602" I get nothing, and even searching "iene" and then sorting by release date, all recent videos (IENE-601, 603, 604, 605, etc) all show up, but 602 is missing.
[...]

Oh I see, you're using the "American" version. That version is missing stuff. If you use a proxy or Tor browser w/ Japan exit nodes (my preference) you can access the Japanese DMM site and see everything.

You also can do that with 2 plug-ins for Firefox without needing Tor or any proxy: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/discussion-about-dmm-website.994490/page-25#post-3057395

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I use chrome too with that trick and I had no problems using the link. No proxy used and no I do not live in Japan.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
It may have been down when you wrote that, but it's working for me now.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I currently can't get to either DMM or R18. Maybe they are doing something regarding the Silverlight / DMM/R Player issues?

dmm.jpg

R18.jpg

** Strike that! They are back up.

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I have a Mac, and today, after joining this cool site and talking with you guys, I finally joined R18.com to get some vids I've always wanted. However, the files I've downloaded (wmv files) are not playing on my Mac. I have GOM Player AND VLC. I have Google Chrome and Safari, but I just DL'd Firefox, as I read that Chrome won't work.

Even the streams won't work for me - and I downloaded Silverlight and tried to watch on Safari.

What can I do?

If anyone can truly help me, I'd be happy to share what I have somehow: DANDY-119, DANDY-167, NHDTA-846, DANDY-287.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
You must have somehow missed most of the point as of late in this very thread, my friend. With R18 you can only view their DRM protected titles in their proprietary RPlayer. None of what you mentioned will help you view what you've purchased. Please read the latter posts of this thread. Good luck.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
You must have somehow missed most of the point as of late in this very thread, my friend. With R18 you can only view their DRM protected titles in their proprietary RPlayer. None of what you mentioned will help you view what you've purchased. Please read the latter posts of this thread. Good luck.

Yeah, I made a thread originally but was directed here. I'm new to both this site and r18. I'll go through the thread, but all of this seems pretty daunting. Anyway, thank you.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
They haven't replied back.

I have contacted R18 support regarding a query i had and it took about 5 or 6 days for them to get back to me.

Diannao

Nov 27, 2012
I have a Mac, and today, after joining this cool site and talking with you guys, I finally joined R18.com to get some vids I've always wanted. However, the files I've downloaded (wmv files) are not playing on my Mac. I have GOM Player AND VLC. I have Google Chrome and Safari, but I just DL'd Firefox, as I read that Chrome won't work.

Even the streams won't work for me - and I downloaded Silverlight and tried to watch on Safari.

What can I do?

If anyone can truly help me, I'd be happy to share what I have somehow: DANDY-119, DANDY-167, NHDTA-846, DANDY-287.

If you like movie from SOD Group (DANDY, Natural High, etc), just buy from their official site. You can download to your PC or streaming it. No R Player needed.

Yeah, everything. This sucks. Even my VPN is on Japanese servers.

Yes. I've lost interest in DMM/R18 too. After Kishi Aino and Rio retired, my oshi now in SOD.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Would anyone be willing to teach me how to strip away the DRM off my videos? Again, I'd be happy to share what I have.