Discussion about DMM website

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I know it is a problem, but a man can hope, right?

Reactions: CodeGeek

Justme4jav

May 25, 2014
can you put Bebe-06, Fed-021 and Mgro 001 and 003. Been going crazy trying to fund these in any format. Would love to be able to pay your site and download these.

Captain Bondage

Sep 30, 2013
And do you know Captain if one day R18 will provide subtitles for movies?

We are working on something that will be awesome as far as subitltes go for a number of our users. I can't go into more details now, but I will say, full subtitles of over 200,000 movies is probably off the table.

Reactions: clemenceko

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
We are working on something that will be awesome as far as subitltes go for a number of our users. I can't go into more details now, but I will say, full subtitles of over 200,000 movies is probably off the table.
I hope it's not that the actresses start to speak English and do extra movies only for the international market. :( JAV should stay JAV.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
I hope it's not that the actresses start to speak English and do extra movies only for the international market. :( JAV should stay JAV.

I think it's highly unlikely that Japanese actresses start speaking English out of nowhere, we're talking about Japan, after all. Anyways, I think that subtitles would be awesome.

Reactions: CodeGeek

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Business wise of course subtitles are a logical step that would expand the market and bring in lots of new customers and money as I'm sure they now but as discussed before multiple times that's not an easy feat to pull off. Besides the way that DMM player and DRM works they'd need to all be hardsubs. Not my first choice for subs but for those that need them, better than nothing.
Yea, they's never start speaking English. They do however setup scenes where they use a very small bit of it. It's kinda cute… until they start fucking!

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Yeah, I can't go into detail about it just yet, but you can probably cross off JAV actresses speaking English anytime this century. Hah!

Can't wait. Hopefully the videos i have already bought will have subtitles when this project went underway.

What i mean is if the videos i have already bought are chosen to have subtitles i hope the videos i have bought will have them and not i need to purchase the video again just to have the subtitles.

Hope you guys can take that into considerations.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
Can't wait. Hopefully the videos i have already bought will have subtitles when this project went underway.

What i mean is if the videos i have already bought are chosen to have subtitles i hope the videos i have bought will have them and not i need to purchase the video again just to have the subtitles.

Hope you guys can take that into considerations.

It should be as easy as offering both versions in the video library.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
If you don't live in Japan I don't think you can.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
You're correct it's impossible to use DMM without proper Japanese documentation & IP.