Did Azusa Nagasawa retire?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
I am curious if she retired or is taking a break.

I cant read Japanese and online translators are terrible so I dont have any update on her.

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
I can't believe this :nobelieve: I wasn't expecting her to be retired, I thought that maybe she was just taking a break or making movies slower but retired... :runcry: She was a also one of my favorites, she was the first one that got me really hooked into JAV and was the first AV actress that I started literally searching and collecting for as many of her videos.

If she is retired, would anyone know or have a link to her final movie she released? In the last movies I watched of her, she was under some small time (under my understanding) studios, compared to her old S1 days, so I haven't kept up with her releases. Also would like to find out from others what are her best videos that you've watched. Still can't believe she retired :tear:

Angeldom

Jan 15, 2014
You're right CodeGeek, that's a pity, i was quite compelled by her soft boobs and face :kiddy:

If that can be of any consolation...for all i know about retired young actresses, in some rare occasions they may come back after a few years (maybe with a different name)...you know, money is always an attractive factor and they may feel tempted to resume their career from where they left.

It's not guaranteed but it can happen sometimes, retired actresses may also stare in some short uncensored videos. I've seen several fresh videos labeled "(Name of actress) AV comes back" so it's not impossible to see her again :).

About her latest videos where she starred alone (not compilation)...i may be wrong but it should be: VEQ-042 as it was made in 2013/11/13 and SBB-159 (not sure if this is a compilation of her latest videos) made in 2013/12/13

attachment.php

VEQ-042

attachment.php

SBB-159

Keep hoping and maybe...sooner or later she'll come back :eek:hgosh:

Attachments

• 1159476L.jpg
    1159476L.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 1165666L.jpg
    1165666L.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 1,029
Last edited by a moderator:

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
there are two types of a jav actress
1. the one with good bodies and pretty face so everything they do is good
2. the body is not so like a model but we dont know why we just love them

azusa is the second one...

Bisbisb

Jul 25, 2013
I have watched her movie she might not have a good body but she has a good looking reaction when she get fucked.

sometimes we need to accept what decision they made, it maybe hurt to accept the fact that our idol will not make a movie anymore atleast we support them for being a javstar.

I agree, but I wish there was an appeals process or some system to ask why they are leaving.

BKJ1ng

Mar 7, 2010
I don't know if anyone else saw it but I really liked her video GG-165. That last scene where she's in green and getting it in the kitchen was pretty amazing.

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Well this sucks. I've actually been wondering whether she was still around or not. I didn't think a woman who performs as well as she does would ever not be a fan favorite.