DD Upload Problems

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loginname

Nov 30, 2007
I don't know what to to about it.:cry:

No matter which browser I use or which upload site
(tested with firefox, IE and Megaupload, sharebee, rapidshit)

I can't upload files bigger than 60 MB (don't know the exact size)
smaller is ok.
If I try to upload a bigger file the browser looses connectivity even to my own router and I have to restart the whole system to fix it.

this happens with filesharing programmes on and off.

xp sp3

i help myself with hjsplit but if someone has an idea - would be great.

loginname

Nov 30, 2007
thanks I'll try.
Since it doesn't use the browser, it should work.

I still think there must be some preferences about the upload file size.

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
Rapidshare has an uploading tool too, but it might get broken and start over from 0 again... I think Mega at times continues the uploads if connection is lost...

hxxp://rapidshare.com/rapiduploader.html

ircaddicts

Jun 18, 2009
Try a proper file host like deposit files they allow you to use an ftp progarme to up load to them and have a max file size of 2 GB. You will need an account with them but its free.

Please note:
You can upload no more than 500 files during one hour.
You can upload files with size more than 2Mb inclusive. If a file is less than 2Mb, it will not get into your account.
(To upload files less than 2Mb please use the DepositFiles Uploader).
This restriction is conditioned by the fact, that the main goal of FTP-uploading is to provide more comfortable uploads of large files.
How does it works:
Clicking the button "Get FTP account" you will get the addresses of FTP servers and special Login and Password for access.
With the help of any FTP-client program using given Login and Password enter one of FTP-servers.
How to use the FTP-client in DepositFiles
Upload your files.
You can:
upload files into your account.
During 3 hours to continue to upload file in case of disconnection
Advices:
For access use any of FTP-clients (CuteFtp, FlashFXP, Wsftp).
For all users we recommend FTP-client FileZilla FileZilla.
Please, pay attention that a password for FTP access differs from the password for your account on DepositFiles.
All files uploaded to your FTP-account after an uploading is finished are moved into your account in DepositFiles. After the files are moved to the account, they are deleted from FTP-server.
We will be glad to get your comments and remarks about this innovation.
With this purpose, please, contact our Support Center .