Daughter Fucked in Front of Mom?

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
There are a ton of titles where the son is forced to watch his Mom get fucked, usually by some rowdy friends of his. This thread is about Mom witnessing the daughter get fucked in front of her, willingly or not.

Some titles include

URE-035

ure035pl.jpg

Fukishii Rena has a job at a convenience store, but the bills are mounting up fast and she is struggling to meet months end. She initially borrows a little money from a coworker that she thought she could repay easily, just 20000 yen. But boy was she wrong.

Initially, neither the coworker (Jyun Odagiri) neither Rena had bad intentions about this load, but you know, it happens organically that Rena offers him a little “help” to repay for that money, a little sex here and there. Rena feels she is whoring herself, but as the money needs increases she also feels there is no coming back and that she also need the money badly.

This situation keeps on escalating organically, the keyword here is organically, and that’s why this story is so enjoyable.

One day, Odagiri visits Rena house but she is not there, and he bumps with Rena’s daughter who is home (this also happens organically).

AVOP-072

avop072pl.jpg

The plot is not very uncommon for this kind of fetish, in fact, we see this all time. But what makes AVOP-072 is the intensity of the acting and the actresses, not for anything it features top-notch actresses in Uehara Ai and Shiraki Yuko. The casting is completed by Hatsumi Saki who also nails her role. And by the male crew who are brilliant.

AVOP-072 is unceremonious and violent, 3 consecutive gangr*pes plus 2 final scenes that show what fate awaited the daughters while the mother was busy getting gangr*ped. Yes, you guessed it, more r*pe. Amazingly enough, the video adaptation seems to follow very closely the doujin.

NHDTB-266

1nhdtb00266pl.jpg

Mom and daughter get tied up and forced to squirt on each other and then fucked. Three scenes, loved the first one.

NHDTA-376

6158699c5811ee29c069740376ebd3d3.jpg

Great scene where Mom helps insert cock!

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
The one that springs to mind first is...

HUNBL-069
HUNBL-069.jpg

Mothers trying desperately to protect their daughters from home invaders. Scene 2 is especially rough with all the whimpering, shaking and crying. The acting is top shelf (albeit potentially difficult viewing) in this one.

DASD-875
DASD-875.jpg

In this title - if I understand the storyline correctly - the attacker returns to assault his former victim whom he previously impregnated. He then proceeds to also abuse the daughter conceived from that union. :eek:

Reactions: Zhonda

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Just got this one. I think the theme is Mom, and daughter, work on the teacher to better her grades. Nice mom-daughter action too!

SCOP-193

6219580a327b6cb1b2f348f8aaa8b325.jpg

Reactions: Zhonda

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Found a great series from Aurora Project Annex studio or APNS.

Theme is usually that Dad fucked up somehow, and the Yakusa guys decided to take it out on the daughter, then the mom and daughter.

Like APNS-015

apns015sopl-1.jpg

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i dont want to post image , if you want to find it .. take your time google it
and most of actress that i can watched ... may be she is not what you looking for

apkh-075 apns-258 mom+her child was r*** ( this brand love to do this kind of movies lol )

gvg-707 .....weird .... mom and her child fight for a black man

ud-819 mom and her child have sex with bad man whom stolen thier panty lol

DASD-796 i dont know why my font change to something like this ... but i dont have time for fix it ..sorry

story mom and her child was r*** ...by somebody who was r*** her in the past or something like that

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
i dont want to post image , if you want to find it .. take your time google it
and most of actress that i can watched ... may be she is not what you looking for

apkh-075 apns-258 mom+her child was r*** ( this brand love to do this kind of movies lol )

gvg-707 .....weird .... mom and her child fight for a black man

ud-819 mom and her child have sex with bad man whom stolen thier panty lol

DASD-796 i dont know why my font change to something like this ... but i dont have time for fix it ..sorry

story mom and her child was r*** ...by somebody who was r*** her in the past or something like that
DASD-796 is good and two more in the series are DASD-875 and DASD-916.

Monozz

Nov 22, 2022
Love the ones where the mother offers herself to be in place of the daughter.

JUL-530

Brother starts with the mother, who offers herself in place of the daughter. Daughter finally gets brought in.
JUL-530.jpeg

RCT-446

Only really one scene that fits (although the rest is good, too). Mother owes money and loanshark comes to pay up. Takes interest from the mother before taking it from the daughters as well.
RCT-446.jpeg

Anyone have any suggestions for more like this?