Cover photoshopping which went wrong

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The actress has done this twice...black gal.
Same actress, same director, they even used the same "black" character name Jessie twice. Are the Bermuda and Hawaii labels owned by the same company or something?

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Same actress, same director, they even used the same "black" character name Jessie twice. Are the Bermuda and Hawaii labels owned by the same company or something?

Looks like they're separate. Hawaii looks to be distributed through Soft on Demand and Bermuda through Mousouzoku (might be a defunct label now, website is down).

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
This black face thing is so ridiculous lol

As a fan of AMWF/AMBF, I'd just rather see them hire an actual black girl.

Reactions: Taako

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I'm not sure which makes me laugh the most, the covers themselves or the official label description:

"The plan to transform the entire Japanese population into aliens is spreading! The world revolves around breasts!"

These are a fucking train wreck. Not just the ol' mammaries... look at these necks and vacant eyes! :eek: I have assume it's all part of the alien joke.

chrv187pl.jpg
chrv189pl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Zhonda

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I actually love Takara covers. Right behind Center Village covers
They were always a VERY close second behind Madonna/Fitch titles for me.

Reactions: Taako