Countries you'd like to visit other than Japan?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Well, that would be a long list on my end. I guess I would like to see about 80% of the world. But I will try to make a shorter list by picking just the top favorites.

New Zealand
Canada
Norway
Thailand
Iceland (maybe together with Greenland, which is not far away from there)
Ireland
Argentina
Chile
South Africa
Australia
Switzerland and USA (have been to both of them, but would really love to go again)

The main reason for basically all the countries listed is the great landscape. Seeing a different culture and beautiful cities is a plus of course. :)

One thing I would really like to know: Why is Poland on your list? :D It somewhat stands out on your list, because the other countries are known for being tourist attractions in some way.....but Poland not so much. :D

Reactions: CoolKevin

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
Well, that would be a long list on my end. I guess I would like to see about 80% of the world. But I will try to make a shorter list by picking just the top favorites.

New Zealand
Canada
Norway
Thailand
Iceland (maybe together with Greenland, which is not far away from there)
Ireland
Argentina
Chile
South Africa
Australia
Switzerland and USA (have been to both of them, but would really love to go again)

The main reason for basically all the countries listed is the great landscape. Seeing a different culture and beautiful cities is a plus of course. :)

One thing I would really like to know: Why is Poland on your list? :D It somewhat stands out on your list, because the other countries are known for being tourist attractions in some way.....but Poland not so much. :D

Poland is on my list, only because I have a friend from over there. They seem to have a very diverse culture. :p From pictures I have seen, it looks similar to somewhere like New Zealand.

Reactions: HeavyNosebleed

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Poland is on my list, only because I have a friend from over there. They seem to have a very diverse culture. :p From pictures I have seen, it looks similar to somewhere like New Zealand.
Haven't noticed the "diverse culture" so far. :D But I'm not an expert on Poland, I just live 60 km (40 miles) away from the polish border and have only been there once for one week.
But I'm pretty sure about one thing: 99% of Poland does not look like New Zealand. :D Maybe you just happened to see pictures of that one percent that I think could have made you think it looks like New Zealand. There is one isolated little region in the very south of Poland right at the border to Slovakia: The Tatra Mountains. That's a region I too would like to visit, but it's not in the top part of my list and doesn't make Poland a top country as a whole.
Here is a picture of the Tatra Mountains. Maybe that's the view that made you think "New Zealand": https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/PanoramaTatr.jpg

Last edited:

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
Thailand
South Korea

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
If I was rich and could spend my money with prostitutes.

Thailand;
Philippines;
Eastern European countries;

Any woman costs, prostitute or not ;)

My countries ? Everything exotic, but not the West: South America, Africa, India, Asia, New Guinea. May be New Zealand for their forests and visit the Maori, at least what remains of them (culturally).

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Brazil (Amazon) + surrounding areas
Vietnam
Namadol (Truk Islands, Micronesia)
Egypt
Napal
Cambodia
Indonesia
New Zealand
Galapagos
Timbuktu (Mali) in Africa for the less enlightened
Iceland
Jorden
Turkey
Tibet
Congo
Barbados
I could be here forever, but everywhere where I have not been

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
Off to Australia next Tuesday.. I'll be diving the "Great Barrier Reef".

And, perhaps some nude beaches..

The Great Barrier Reef and The Gold Coast in general is just fantastic. Weather is pretty much always great. It's considered..."our California." Tell me how you like it. :)

Reactions: WillEater

WillEater

Mar 13, 2008
The Great Barrier Reef and The Gold Coast in general is just fantastic. Weather is pretty much always great. It's considered..."our California." Tell me how you like it. :)

Have a few buddies there..
One flew up here to Hollywood, and I treated him to a tour.. Hollywood Blvd, Las Vegas, where he got to shoot a machine gun, Utah for some scenery, and a whore house in Nevada.. Great fun..

I expect to have a great time there..

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
Have a few buddies there..
One flew up here to Hollywood, and I treated him to a tour.. Hollywood Blvd, Las Vegas, where he got to shoot a machine gun, Utah for some scenery, and a whore house in Nevada.. Great fun..

I expect to have a great time there..

Enjoy. :D

genki_desu

Jul 17, 2013
I was lucky enough to see a lot of the world but I'd like to check out the U.K., Germany, Switzerland, New Zealand, and Egypt.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
South Korea as a tourist( I was and a shit load of cash to spend on stuff. I would like to visit To-Ko-Ri and Dongducheon in South Korea again just to see how those places changed in 12 years.