convincing amateur auditions

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ericonion

Feb 8, 2016
I saw a movie once where the girls were really convincing as teen amateurs. What's this ID if you know it? In the movie, at one point they all put their faces into cardboard boxes for some kind of weird individual private interviews. They also answer questions together in a small group. They wear school uniforms. One may be named Hitomi or Hiromi and they're really convincing performances as first-timers. I've never seen any of the actresses in anything else. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

yotaruvegeta

Prince of All Saiya-jins
Jun 22, 2009
Is it censored or uncensored? I'm guessing it's censored, because something like that would be by a censored studio

I can look up people named hitomi or hiromi, but I think there will be a few actresses named that

yotaruvegeta

Prince of All Saiya-jins
Jun 22, 2009
What about this?

What's in that Box? Whole Body Box Version

1vspds00154jp-16.jpg