Dumb and old question: Is cum in JAV real or fake?

blackscarf

Jun 8, 2013
I apologize because you've probably seen this question a dozen of times. I've seen them too, but I really did not get a clear answer for that. That's why I made this thread.

In JAV especially the uncensored ones, I can see clearly cums coming out right from the actors' dick, which convinced me that they were real, but they might get injected before... So, what do you think?

One of my fav movies: Yui Tatsumi DV-1615

62909.jpg

Another one, Ria Horisaki SOE-800

49210.jpg

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
There is fake semen for facial in some JAV. I've seen one from Rocket that is fake. Never watch Rookie but they are probably all fake. Das used to use fake semen, that why now they do out of their way to emphasize they use real semen in their movie titles and the amount of cumshots in their movies is now more realistic. If the movie is something ridiculous like "500 Cumshots" or something, yeah it is probably fake.

Alice Japan fake? Nah. DV-1615 is one of my faves too. In DV-1598 the guys clearly try to avoid Arisa Misato's mouth. Why do this for her and only for her if the semen is fake? It also suggests, whether semen is fake or not can also depend on the actress.

S1 does very little bukkake. No reason for them to fake the semen.

Fake semen is mostly a problem with creampies only.

Reactions: blackscarf

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
My view is there's no absolutes with JAV. Is anything always fake or always real? No. The pix you pasted contain many fake photos. In the sense that these pix were shot separately with a photo camera, not frames from the video shooting. So I think what happens is during the filming, there are sessions (like 30+ minutes continuously) of video-taping, with the studs and idols doing whatever the "script" needs. And in between they might switch to "photo mode" when they arrange the scene (which may resemble the video footage but not necessarily fully. During photo mode, I guess 90% of the time, the sperm and/or ejaculation are fake. That's why when you watch the vid, you rarely find the quantity and gooeiness and milky/creamy color and powerful jet-stream of cum that you see on the official promotional photos (esp. your second to last pix, double jet-streams that has enough momentum to bounce off idol's face after shootin up against gravity for some 10+ cm, no guarantees but if I bet, I bet fake: fake penis, fake sperm). It's a scene set up purely to get a good still photo, not a continuous video footage.

If the cum is shot on idol's face, chest, or butt, then probably why not? Good chance it's real. If the ejaculation is insider idol's mouth or pussy, then... I get more suspicious, if she spits out or pussy oozes out a lot of sperm, I think fake; if it's unimpressive, I might believe it's real.

Not an absolute rule, of course in real life, each man and each time, the cum shot and the cum itself varies. So it's unfair to say impressive looking ones are fake, and unimpressive ones are real. I myself care much less if it's real or fake, I care more if the scene looks good or not.

Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Most of them are not real semen. I am not 100% sure but a high percentage they are not.
Real semen are very pretty watery. The only milky portion could only be at 40-50%, which are the sperms.
Some of the photos in this thread suggests that they are not real.
This is because the semen is consistently milky throughout (100%).
And usually males don't spray much.
2-3 tablespoons at most.

I guess Japanese are very clever people.
They could have done extensive research about men's health.
Ejaculate too many times can cause health problems (will discuss this in another thread if I have time).

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Most of them are not real semen. I am not 100% sure but a high percentage they are not.
Real semen are very pretty watery. The only milky portion could only be at 40-50%, which are the sperms.
Some of the photos in this thread suggests that they are not real.
This is because the semen is consistently milky throughout (100%).
And usually males don't spray much.
2-3 tablespoons at most.

I guess Japanese are very clever people.
They could have done extensive research about men's health.
Ejaculate too many time could cause health problems (will discuss this in another thread if I have time).

regarding health

there is more reason to use fake cum, human body fluids (blood and cum) are at risk of transmitting diseases

Reactions: bigloser0

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
most of it is real, at least in gokkun titles, no one would buy their shit otherwise.
Actors/Participant get tested before the shoot to make sure their semen is "fit for consumption" :D