Ciao a tutti!

donaldo

Jan 9, 2010
Hi everybody!
I just registered to the forum and I think it's great!
I'm writing from the far north of Italy and I'm interested in Japanese TV shows and the crazy situations/settings that they can create (that's the reason I love Soft On Demand's movies also!). I hope I'll have fun here, but I'm pretty sure about that!
Feel free to ask if you have any curiousity about my country!
See ya!

donaldo

Jan 9, 2010
Thank you all and...
The wines of Northern Italy are quite good! Piedmont, Lombardy, Veneto! Mmmmmm, all tasty! :full:
Welcome to AO!!
...yes, Northern Italy's wine are pretty good indeed, especially red ones ^^.
I used to word at at a wine fair here, you are mostly welcome whenever you like :)

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
hi and welcome!

how far do you live in the north? più di me che sono veneto? :D

donaldo

Jan 9, 2010
Thanks again everybody! I'm starting to understand how everything works here and everyday I'm happier!
hi and welcome!
how far do you live in the north? più di me che sono veneto? :D
Diciamo che se sputo un nocciolo di ciliegia a favor di vento arriva in Svizzera! :)

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
I still have some family in Italy near Belluno. Unfortunately, i can't speak italian :(

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
Diciamo che se sputo un nocciolo di ciliegia a favor di vento arriva in Svizzera! :)

you're a little norther than me, then :p

I still have some family in Italy near Belluno. Unfortunately, i can't speak italian

whoa that's great! there are a lot of beautiful places around there... you MUST see it whenever you'd have the chance!
during my service in the arms, i was used to spend all my free time hiking and free-climbing... nice memories and good friends back there :prance:

donaldo

Jan 9, 2010
whoa that's great! there are a lot of beautiful places around there... you MUST see it whenever you'd have the chance!
Agreed! It's on of the best area in the whole country.
Unluckly I don't go there often, but it surely deserves at least a visit. Mountains around there just entered UNESCO world heritage found!
Lucky you :)