Better late than never!

xath2305

Dec 31, 2007
Hey guys!
I've been here for a while but I've never introduced myself to this awesome community of JAV lovers. Since I moved and finally got internet for myself I guess it's the right time to do that now...
Sex: Male
Birthday: 1985/02/26

Interests: Reading (mainly older stuff: lovecraft, poe, bierce etc..), watching movies, collecting dvd's (got around 2600 now that's why bluray is pissing me off... I don't want to "rebuy" all my stuff *sigh*),JAV, img-boards, being stupid, internet, writing, music (that's actually my biggest hobby.. playing lead guitar in a local band), Nintendo, fishing and Japan of course....

Sexual interests/Turn-Ons: solo masturbation, feet, costumes, loose socks, cotton panties, shy girls, tongues, pussy close-ups, colorful sets, skin close-ups, crotch/patyshots, oil, knee-highs, IV, lesbians (especially kissing, spit swapping etc.) and SOME Jr. Idol stuff...

Turn-Offs: guys involved in masturbation scenes..stupid vibrator/fingering scenes (about in every fucking movie.. seriously is that some major turn on in Japan? ), extreme high pitched crying, "rabbit" humping, multiple internal cumshots, scat, pissing m/f, kissing m/f, fisting, DP, gangbang, weird object poking(ruins alot of good IV-vids -.-), mosaic (kinda got used to it tho -.-) trying "too" hard to be sexy girls etc...

Why do I like JAV's?: Japanese girls are the HOTTEST!!11! 'nuff said...

Why did I join AO?: I think it's the best english speaking JAV board on the net. (btw, it was a pain in the ass to register I never received a confirmation mail.. then after about a week it worked.. maybe some site issues back then?!)

well, thats it..

any questions?
just ask me...

I'm gonna start a masturbation/solo "mega thread" next weekend but I've got a few questions about video editing... where can I post a thread for this sort of thing?

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Hi xath2305, welcome to Akiba-Online!

For questions about video editing create a thread in the Tech Support section. You can also try searching the forum to see if your video editing question has been answered already.

Enjoy your stay :happy:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here! Don't neglect the conversation areas as well!