チャットモンチー Chatmonchy discography

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Love this small band. Was searching the net for all I could find then I came upon the whole thing in a torrent by accident. Not a well seeded torrent but if it is dead feel free to ask for a reseed (just be patient on that as I am usually already seeding something). Chantmonchy is a Japanese version of the American dream, very akin to the anime "Beck" (yes, I already know I am a bit weeboo-ish). These girls sarted a school-band, sold copies of their first cd on the street by hand to passersby and even won a Battle of the Bands competition before they were finally recognized by a label. Very cool success story.
20090407150102368.jpg
Chatmonchy (チャットモンチー ) is a three-piece rock band from Tokushima Prefecture on the island of Shikoku, Japan.
Since 2005, they have been signed to Sony Music Japan’s Ki/oon Records record label.
Members:
Lead vocal & guitar:
Hashimoto Eriko (橋本絵莉子)
Bass: Fukuoka Akiko (福岡晃子)
Drums: Takahashi Kumiko (高橋久美子)
Official Website: http://www.chatmonchy.com/

Chatmonchy8.jpg

File Size: 1.38gb
Original Uploader: Sakurahana
File format: mp3
Bitrate: 192 kps (early stuff)- 320 kps
Files: a bunch (no, I don't feel like counting them and there are too many to list)

My hat is off to the original uploader, they even included some of their HS stuff from 2001-2002 (very raw stuff but I liked it)

Attachments

• [Sakurahana]chatmonchy.torrent
    47.2 KB · Views: 176,421