catfight/woman vs woman theme

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
Hi, does anybody know/has recommendation for JAVs in which the theme is -> there's some kind of "1 on 1 female vs female battle/wrestling competition/tournament" and then the loser of each match..well..you know, gets "punished"

For references, there are two titles which I know (and think) to fit the description above
HUNT335
GAR085

The hunter label one is a bit "soft/tame" IMO, while the garcon one is more hardcore.

So...anybody has recommendations ?

parrish

Jul 16, 2011
Hi, does anybody know/has recommendation for JAVs in which the theme is -> there's some kind of "1 on 1 female vs female battle/wrestling competition/tournament" and then the loser of each match..well..you know, gets "punished"

For references, there are two titles which I know (and think) to fit the description above
HUNT335
GAR085

The hunter label one is a bit "soft/tame" IMO, while the garcon one is more hardcore.

So...anybody has recommendations ?

nothing found here ???
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303140&highlight=catfight

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
Err...how do I explain it
AFAIK, that thread is more about "so-called boxing/wrestling" female vs female, in which it is somehow more to "lesb?" theme (sorry for bad english)

what I'm looking for is (preferably) full movie(s) in which the women compete each other, and if they lose, they got punished aka banged/r***ing/forced to do sex/etc