Can This Creampie Finish Become A Trend?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Sumire Kuramoto - BF-663

This is a unique technique where the man is in control, but she has arched her back and raised her hips so that he doesn't completely pin her down. Also note the feet enclosing him. In this gif she's telling him to cum inside. It's insanely hot :panas:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

The male falls on top of her as she grabs his hand for a deeper connection. Yet those hips are resilient.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Finally the man can't take anymore and empties himself
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Sumire grabs his hip and makes sure she gets all the cum she can
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif
Soul snatched :aaaa:

I have never this before, but I hope more directors/performers try it. Maybe even have the ladies rock a little from under the male.

Who would you like to see do this? Karen Yuzuriha, Yumika Saeki, Mao Hamasai, and AIice Otsu are high on my list.

Last edited:

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
That looks hot, would like seeing more too.

By the way, there's a decensored version of this.

• Love
Reactions: BDrake

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Yeah IRL when you or a guy cums into a girl, pushing deep is what you do.

That's why I hate in movies that in order to show the cum flowing out, the actor pulls his penis almost out instead and just keeps the tip inside the vagina when he's cumming. This completely eliminates the emotional aspect of it. Fortunately it happened back then in the early days when creampies just became a trend and not so much used nowadays.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Yeah IRL when you or a guy cums into a girl, pushing deep is what you do.

That's why I hate in movies that in order to show the cum flowing out, the actor pulls his penis almost out instead and just keeps the tip inside the vagina when he's cumming. This completely eliminates the emotional aspect of it. Fortunately it happened back then in the early days when creampies just became a trend and not so much used nowadays.
There is still tendency to pull out too early. It ruins the illusion for me as well