Can it be done? X rated Discussion

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
warning X rated terminology. Individuals under 18 not allowed.
Exit here

-----------------------------------

I have an example, and then also a question to go along with this.
I'll start with the question first. Since there so many definitions for fetishes, I'm curious what title the following scenario below falls under? Please be honest, and not negative. If you don't know, please don't add a false title. I'm thinking it's just called 4play, but I'm not sure?

Ok, so here is the description:
This is delusional thinking no question, but so are most fetishes.

So, say your girlfriend/wife is doing something to annoy you. You are laying on the ground in the living room trying to write a story, while she is tapping her sexy finger nails on the tile floor near you. You are annoyed because it's distracting you, but at the same time you are feeling excited by it. As she continues to tap and annoy you, you can't help but feel the tingly energy building in the tip of your penis. She will not stop, and the top of the tea kettle is about to blow off it's hinges .

She then tells you, that if you accept her proposed challenge, she will stop annoying you and let you finish your work.

The challenge is: She is holding something of yours in her closed hand/fist. A key to your car maybe. (doesn't matter what it is). She will hold her (closed) hand in front of you, near your penis the entire 15 minutes of the duration of the challenge. You must try to take the key from her closed hand, but you are only allowed to use your penis. (It is as though your frustration is being converted into energy that your body is somehow channeling to your penis). Continuing on... You must figure out how to pry-open her hand with your tool. While you are giving it your best effort, ten of her girlfriends are in the room tapping their finger nails ..supplying the energy for your tool.

Is it humanly possible?

Here are a few images to help you visualize the hands.

nails.jpg nails2.jpg

And a video of a girl tapping to assist in the visual.
http://www.akiba-online.com/attachments/nail_tapping_with_manicure-rar.258345/

Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I like you bro but you can be off-the-wall sometimes. A penis is not a grasping tool. Only having 15 minutes as well.....I don't see how it could be done. Maybe if you can cum up her nose that would make her drop the keys....lol....

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
I like you bro but you can be off-the-wall sometimes. A penis is not a grasping tool. Only having 15 minutes as well.....I don't see how it could be done. Maybe if you can cum up her nose that would make her drop the keys....lol....

Lol

Ok, then you have an hour to try. You've been cool Ceewan, sorry I'm so off the wall.

Lets try again:
The question I asked: "Is it humanly possible"? I agree, is a completely ridiculous and illogical question. We all already know what the answer is: But, I’m trying to get people to think beyond their resolution of thought (beyond their pre formed opinion or attitude). It’s very difficult. I'm trying to use psychology to see how people react.

It’s not the accuracy or logic of the thought that makes the scenario exciting. It’s the absolute and guaranteed lack of power over the female. The excitement is the buildup of negative energy escaping in the form of a pleasure. (Most guys blow up, and would get angry at their wife annoying them. But that is negative redirection of frustration in the form of energy).
The inability to overpower the female - holds, and constrains you from mentally leaving the moment of enjoyment of your failure to her power over you. What I mean by holding you into the moment would be like if you were being tickled, but could not escape. There would be a buildup of energy in you. Most people might expel this energy by squirming around and jumping around with their body. But if you could sit still while you were being tickled, and channel all the intense energy (that’s making you want to jump out of your skin) to your penis instead, it would be the most intense release of pleasure.

..And you would then thank your wife for making you upset.. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceewan

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
I think the pic that bpx used in your diapers thread fits very well here, too :D :

RtR0vh1.jpg

Imagining the situation while reading your post made me laugh a lot. Furthermore your determination and comprehensive effort to describe the whole thing including supporting pictures and a video was the icing on the cake. :D

I think it's not humanly possible to do that. But one needs to try it first to be sure. Any volunteers here that have a girlfriend or wife at hand and both willing to try it? :D
One could manage it maybe by having a very thin penis able to push through her fingers. Or, if that is not the case, you could just hump her hand with all your might until she can't take it anymore and let go. :D

The following video shows that your dick can be a useful tool and might have the power to successfully complete even your special challenge:

Reactions: endless_blue_water

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
That video was right on the money.
Yep, that's sort of what I'm talking about as far as doing the impossible.
That picture you got from bpx is kind of a buzz kill though. I mean, it's freaky looking. At least post a girl or something. lol What is that from anyway? A movie?

Last edited:
Reactions: HeavyNosebleed

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Sorry for that picture if you didn't like it. It was just supposed to be funny. :)
It is a politician who is known for making all kinds of funny face expressions and this is his most famous one. It expresses astonishment, bewilderment and being a little weirded out. :D
So it was just something to fit the extraordinary situation you described.

Could have used a girl but it was meant to show my reaction and I'm a man. Furthermore this pic is so hilarious, I just had to use it. :)

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
Sorry for that picture if you didn't like it. It was just supposed to be funny. :)
It is a politician who is known for making all kinds of funny face expressions and this is his most famous one. It expresses astonishment, bewilderment and being a little weirded out. :D
So it was just something to fit the extraordinary situation you described.
Could have used a girl but it was meant to show my reaction and I'm a man. Furthermore this pic is so hilarious, I just had to use it. :)

Na, it's fine. I was trying to be sarcastic in a joking way when I responded, but I forgot to add the lol when I was editing the post the other night. I just added it now. Yes, I think it's a funny picture also, but freaky at the same time. :) I could see myself telling a professional therapist or counselor about all this and getting that same look from them.

Truth is, I have, and two different therapists told me they were not trained or understood it enough to help me understand it. Another therapist told me he understood it, but wanted me to figure it out on my own. After 5 visits I determined that he just wanted my money. That's when realized that I'm not the one with the problem, and that the glass is as full or empty as we want it to be.

What is the politician's name, any idea?​

Last edited:

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Yes, his name is Massimo D’Alema - an italian politician.

How did that fantasie come into your mind? Was it a dream? Or something you saw in a movie? Or did you just have this fetish for female finger nails/hands as long as you can think?

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
Thanks for the politicians name

How did that fantasie come into your mind? Was it a dream? Or something you saw in a movie? Or did you just have this fetish for female finger nails/hands as long as you can think?

Well, the nail tapping and other abstract domination stuff developed later during my younger teenage years. But there were probably elements from my past feeding it.

The wanting to wear diapers developed when i was about 4 years old. That I can't explain. Diapers were different then, they were made of a silky white latex outer shell in the 90s, not cloth. I remember how they sounded, and how they smelled when my little cousin was sitting on his babysitters lap in his poopy diaper. But his diaper had tons of baby power (Jonson and Jonson's) so it wasn't a strong odor of number-2, rather it was a very distinct smell of baby powder with just a slight hint that indicated that he had done something wrong in his diaper. Anyway, I don't understand how it started. But it did and I lived it. I use to try to take diapers out of his diaper bag and put them on in the bathroom. I even made them out of white garbage bags when I was ages 6 through 10 years old.

I think I understand how it works, but it's complicated. I think it relates to Sigmund Freud's stages of development, Alfred Adler's theory's, and Jean Piaget stages of cognitive development. There is a point where (almost all male babies) fall in love with their mother for a short cycle. I think it's called Adle It stages, but I can't think of it at the moment. Depending on the mothers emotions at that time, if she's very upset, or happy, or angry during this development stage .. can have a profound effect on how the baby feels towards partners of the opposite sex later on in life. I can give you profound examples in my life, but it would be too long to explain here. But there were things that happened that are parallel to these abstract ideas. As I got older, I began to visually understand it more. But it's a very lengthy discussion.

Freud believed that life was built round tension and pleasure. Like with music, there is tension from the root KEY note, and then resolution back to it. Freud also believed that all tension was due to the build up of libido (sexual energy) and that all pleasure came from its discharge.

Last edited:

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Interesting theory you have there. I'm not really an expert on that but it sounds like a decent concept that can explain a lot.

I don't want to write a lot about your diaper fetish (then it would belong in your other thread), but because you mentioned it here I can add a little theory that comes to my mind:
You said that you saw your little cousin being well cared for by his babysitter (and maybe further on his mother). So you maybe subconsciously wanted to be treated like him and the way you chose to get that, was by putting yourself in his situation by putting on his diaper hoping to get the same good treatment by a woman. And that was the trigger for your affinity to diapers and also the start for your liking of being dominantly cared for (or get specific attention) by one or more women.
Of course that's just a theory out of my mind without knowing your childhood precisely.
Took me a while to put and write this. As a foreigner my english is not good enough for a decent, long discussion (or it would take ages) on a matter where the selection of every word can be important. But still wanted to write you my thoughts. :)

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
I think that was a very good explanation on the diaper wearing part HeavyNosebleed, and your English is very good. The domination part is a little more complex I think.

Lets just say I had an attractive babysitter growing when I was about 5 years old, but she was kind of nuts. Very nuts actually. She use to scare my sister and I by telling us that if we told our parents on her, she would kill them. Sometimes she would open the basement door and tell me that if I wasn't good she would send me down there. She was only 16, or 17 years old at the time, so she had her own issues. I was too terrified of her at that time, I wasn't thinking about her looks. Though I know she was pretty because I've seen pictures and I can remember her face. According to my sister who is 4 years older then me, (she was 9 at the time) this girl would feel bad after she tormented us and then she would cry and apologize to us. I don't remember because I was only 5y, and the truth is it's not something I even think about anymore. But we are a products of our past. We can change who we are at the top of the ICE burg, but deep down in the subconsciousness mind, we have little control. But as we age, the past fades, but not the surrounding vines that grow with us from the seeds of our past.

My fetish might have nothing to do with her though. Again, it's complicated. But what you said about the wanting attention when I was very young, 4, 5y makes total sense. Thank you! I think as I got older, I became more creative with these emotions and then turned them into something else. Welcome to cognitive development, the fuel for fetishes.

Last edited:

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Thank you! Well, my English is only good if I have time and an online dictionary. :)

But we are a products of our past. We can change who we are at the top of the ICE burg, but deep down in the subconsciousness mind, we have little control. But as we age, the past fades, but not the surrounding vines that grow with us from the seeds of our past.

I could not have said it better. Beautifully described! I fully agree on that and I have experienced it to be true on me and also others (if I judge that correctly).
And you are right. The domination thing (and maybe even the diaper thing) does most likely not result from just one event or one theme of events. There were most likely multiple events, directions, topics and issues that formed and developed such a thing over time. And as you have said: Cognitive development. Our brain and understanding develops over time while we experience all kinds of things and situation in the different stages of that development. So it's a very complex process that one might not be able to understand and oversee.
And that also includes that the outcome is different with every human being and one can not explain a fetish or a state of mind by just imposing a general theory on someone (or by looking at just a fraction of his life and experiences). All the theories and explanations that come from outside can only be a help to discover something that might never be completely resolved.

Last edited: