Butt fetish megathread (kind of)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
...killing me:nosebleed:
index.html

February

Jun 17, 2007
akdx002.jpg

Anyone have this? This seems to be similar to Jitsuroku series

or something like these series

zgal01.jpg

or zsd-60
I really want

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
The second one was uploaded previously - if u do a search here or google u should find it mate
(to be honest its not very good)

Miyusaki

Jun 27, 2008
So I got ARMG-073 in the mail today but I am having trouble finding free ripping software. Anyone have any recommendations? I would prefer Mac software but Windows is fine too.

Tiger33

Jan 18, 2009
WOW ! U ARE THE MAN!!! - I thought i was the man .but u now have that honour!!

excellent work

kioakionline

Nov 11, 2009
Hi, Miyusaki.
You are great. Thank you for your big job.

I'll ask all of you here. Does the video (#336, ARMG-073) move smoothly? Doesn't it stutter?
Actually, it doesn't work smoothly on my PC. That's a very rare case.
I guess it has a bit problem. (or my pc has it.)
Miyusaki,
if other people say so, and if you have another time or kindness,
would you get a better way to rip the DVD than the way you took?
I hope somebody give you a better method or information. (I'm sorry I've no idea.)
Please forgive me to complain.
Thanks.

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
is there any way someone can torrent this.mega upload has downlod limitations.wacky.:eek:y:

Miyusaki

Jun 27, 2008
Hi, Miyusaki.
You are great. Thank you for your big job.

I'll ask all of you here. Does the video (#336, ARMG-073) move smoothly? Doesn't it stutter?
Actually, it doesn't work smoothly on my PC. That's a very rare case.
I guess it has a bit problem. (or my pc has it.)
Miyusaki,
if other people say so, and if you have another time or kindness,
would you get a better way to rip the DVD than the way you took?
I hope somebody give you a better method or information. (I'm sorry I've no idea.)
Please forgive me to complain.
Thanks.

If someone has a proven method for ripping DVDs, let me know. I just used the only way I could find so it might not be the best. It works fine for me, but I have a lot of codecs on my computer.

If you are having trouble playing the video, I advise downloading KMPlayer. I use it and it plays almost everything except RMVB.

phuctlyfe

Jan 19, 2009
try using WinAvi Video Converter to shrink your dvd rips to a single format and quality of your choice.its basic,quick and to the point.

sp1cychick3n

Aug 23, 2008
First of all, miyusaki, thanks for uploading the movie.

Now, for my mini-review:

The first and the last scenes were the only ones I enjoyed. I would say it's worth downloading just for those two scenes even though the censoring is a bit on the heavy side.